Chapter 3

[A/N]:

Heya guys! This is the third chapter!! I hoped you guys enjoyed reading the last 2 chapters. And it's gonna get more interesting so make sure to read. I hate it because I'm having lots of tests and it's crazy. I'm practically really busy. And I'm trying to keep the chapters long enough so I hope this is long enough because I feel the last two chappies are short as hell! Yeah baby!! I’m free again!! I'm so nervous for this chapter. It's a long one. Anyway, Vote and Comment! xxxx

 Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

I can't hold this any longer."What the-" I cut her off.

"Yeah! Do you think we should say hi?" I ask her.

"Well, you're the one fangirling over them so I think you should go there yourself," she said simply and not bothering about how I felt.

[A/N]: The picture at the side is the car Taylor drives in the story. Yeah..I love Audi.

"But Claire, don't you wanna talk to them too?" I asked her.

"Well, it's fine with me.." I stared at her in shock.

How could a girl not possibly want to say 'hi' to them? This is the first person I knew. Claire. This is just a little information about her. She is not exactly that type of girl you would see hanging out with friends and shopping. She's the kind who's quiet, smart and very boyish-like. Honestly, she loves to wear clothes that boys wear. Like for example, T-shirt and skinny jeans. Well, we only wear that back in the school days. But now, me and Claire, we're all grown up. And we're both 22. Yes, we're not a teenagers anymore. I slipped my hands under her arms and cling to her, signalling it's time to go. I meant go and talk to the boys. And she didn't move. She sat there happily, ignoring me whilst enjoying her food as if nothing happened. "Fine!" I said grumpily. My feet started trembling. I was about to get up from my seat when that curly hair boy who bumped into me earlier headed towards the restroom. Then I thought, isn't he the one? So Harry Styles just bumped into me and I acted rudely back at him? I feel so guilty. And I don't think he cares at all. I purposely make my way to the restroom so that I could talk to him.

I sense people sending me stares. I was shock to find he isn't there. I thought he was gonna wash his hands but I guessed he went to pee. I waited. While waiting, I decided to wash my hands after eating that tasty chicken. I pulled out my phone to see if there are any messages. I didn't expect to receive one! It was from my mum. I hadn't talk to her for quite a while since I'd shifted here. We barely met as I was very busy with my career. All I had was Claire and my friends to talk to. Just then, I heard footsteps nearing me. It sent shivers up my spine. He bumped into me. Again. This time I said.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said while brushing the side of his hand. Well, I didn't do that on purpose, did I? It was natural for me to react at things.

"That's okay," Was all he said. He had cheeky grin on his face.

"Hi, I'm Taylor.." I said happily.

"Hey, Taylor,"

"Were you the one I bum-" Before I could finish, he finished it for me.

"Bumped into?"

"Yeah.." I said shyly. Wait, I couldn't show him I was nervous. That would only make him think I was shy to talk to him and that I like him. No way!

"I'm sorry about earlier" he apologizes.

"That's fine" I replied. We were standing there in silence before I brought up something.

"So what are you and the boys doing here in America?" I asked him curiously and tried to act normally.

"Oh, me and the boys are here to record for our new album," he responded.