Chapter 13

[A/N]: Hola everyone! Hope you're all having a great time. I'm updating today for all you amazayn readers as I'm flying off to London tomorrow and I'm excited as hell! Thank you for the reads and votes:) You make me happy. Anyway, enjoy this long chapter and don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan! xx

Chapter 13

Taylor's POV

It was a short trip indeed. Harry collected his luggage from the moving belt and we walked towards the exit door. There weren't many people here so we were lucky today. Austin said he'll pick us up. When we walked out, I saw the person I had been expecting to see for a long time.

"Austin!!" I shouted. I ran towards him and he engulfed me into a huge hug. I never wanted to let go of him because I missed him so much.

"I missed you a lot Tay," He whispered softly into my ear.

Harry and Austin shook hands and I knew he was nervous from the way his hands were trembling. He had never met my brother before so that explains it. Furthermore, my brother is older than him.

"So Harry? How's life been treating you?" Austin asked Harry coolly with strong American accent.

"Yeah, it's good. I'm glad to have Taylor with me," Harry replied and smiled.

"Aww, you two love birds come on in," Austin gestured.

We entered the car and most of the journey; Austin would ask me questions about living in LA. Harry introduced himself to Austin and I'm pretty sure my brother likes him already. Soon after, Austin pulled into the driveway and parked the car in the garage. Harry got out of the car and ran to my side but before he could help me open, Austin opened it for me and I thanked him.

"You know I can open the door myself. I have hands," I spoke generally to the both of them.

Austin let out a soft laugh before patting Harry's back and mumbled something to him. I walked to Harry and wrapped my arms around him tightly. I sighed deeply and looked up. Harry reassured me not to worry. He linked his hands to mine as we approached the door. Austin pushed the keys into the keyhole and turned it around as there was a click sound indicating the door was unlocked.

"Welcome home Taylor," He smiled and allowed me to go in first with Harry since we're the guests for today.

I scanned the doorway and recalled the times when I was still living here. I took in a deep breath and then let it all out. I'm glad to be finally home in Nashville. The smell of Christmas candles reminded me this was really home. I could inhale the aroma of fresh baked chicken from the oven and mashed potatoes. I removed my handbag from my shoulders and placed them gently on the beautiful-looking couch. I headed towards the kitchen knowing the person I've been waiting to meet all this while was in there. I stepped into the kitchen and was met by my one and only mother.

"Mom, oh my gosh. I missed you so much," I ran to her and engulfed her into a loving hug that I missed too.

The warmth of her body and sweater kept me warm, the smell of her fragrance that I used to smell every day and the comfort from her that I always receive back then. I missed all of those things. A tear trickled down my cheeks as I pulled away from her. I never wanted to leave her but I had to for the sake of my carrier. Neither my family. I grinned widely and my mother, using her large, gentle fingers and thumb, wiped off the tears from my face.

"I missed you too. More than anything," She replied.

"So what's cooking?" I asked curiously as my poor stomach grumbled furiously, craving for food after missing breakfast.

"Honey-BBQ chicken and mashed potatoes. They're your favorites but we've also got some vegetables and fruits and other food right behind," She told me. I couldn't help but think about the mouth-watering dishes she cooked. I definitely missed my mother's mashed potatoes. She cooks the best mashed potatoes in life.