Chapter 46: That bearding thing

"Hmmm... Akala mo ba ikaw lang marunong magpakilig, Regina? Hindi man ako marunong magpiano, marunong naman akong magplay ng music sa cellphone ko." Natatawang kinindatan s'ya nito.

Kinuha ni Narda ang cellphone sa bulsa and plugged in her headset saka inilagay sa tenga n'ya ang isa at sa tenga rin nito ang isang earpiece. She played the song "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding (Boyce Avenue Piano).

"Can I have this dance, senyorita?" Inilahad nito ang kamay sa kanya as she ask her to dance.

She encircled both of her arms around Narda's neck instead of holding her hand while Narda instinctly get a hold of her waist.

They swayed to the slow and romantic version of this dance music.

Isinandal ni Regina ang pisngi sa dibdib ni Narda. Hugging her as they sway with a slow rhythm.

Narda kiss the top of her head as she gently caresses her back with the palm of her hand. Silently enjoying the romantic vibe along with her sweet smell and her warmth. The only thing they can hear is the music and the beat of their hearts.

"Hmmm... Feels like someone's playing with my heart. You heard it beating rapidly, Regina? Ganyan ang epekto mo sa akin." Iniangat n'ya ang mukha mula sa pagkakasandal dito at nakipagtitigan kay Narda.

"I do. It's like music to my ears, love."

Narda smirked at her and she can't contain her own smile.

Kaagad ring napalis ang ngiti n'ya habang tinititigan ang maganda nitong mukha. Narda is smiling but she can't totally hide the pain that she's feeling. She had the most expressive eyes that she can read her thoughts clearly.

"Do I make you happy, Narda? I mean with all that's happening... you should have left me. You should have choosen someone better than me, someone who's not as troublesome as I am. You're hurting because of me and it pained me so much to know that."

Umiling ito at ginagap ang kamay n'ya. "Shhh! What's with the guilt feeling, love? Hindi ka dapat maguilty. It's a choice i've made for myself. Tama ka, it might have been easier for me kung iba nalang ang minahal ko. Pero how can I resist you? You're as tempting as my favorite chocolates. Though it's stressful, hard and exhausting, I can't deny the fact na sa'yo lang ako masaya... sa'yo pa rin ako sasaya, love. My heart chooses you for me."

"Hay! What did I do to deserve you, love?" Naiiyak na aniya.

"No! What did I do to deserve you, Regina? You could have stayed straight, have a boyfriend, get married and build a family of your own. But you've choosen me over anyone else... that's where I have been luckier."

"We can't really choose who we should fall in love with, right? But we can choose to either be right or be happy. And I choose both. Having you makes every wrong seemed right. And for me you are the right person to fall inlove with. I'm happy because of that. I'm happy because it's you."

"Me too, love. It feels right whenever I am with you. We were destined for each other. We just have to fight for it."

"Hmmm... Narda?" Kumalas s'ya sa pagkakayakap dito.

She stop the music and looked at her with curiousity.

"Why? Why do I have this feeling na hindi ko magugustuhan ang sasabihin mo, Regina?"

Ginagap n'ya ang kamay nito.

"Do you love me, Narda? If you do, how much do you love me?"

"I love you, Regina. I love you with all my heart."

"Do you trust me?" Tanong n'ya dito.

"Hmmm... Of course, but why? Bakit parang kinakabahan ako sa patutunguhan nitong usapang ito?"