✰ 𝗼𝗻𝗲 , 𝗿𝘂𝗻 !

excuse mistakes!
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝗗𝗔𝗥'𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗪𝗡 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗦sugarhill, new york

sugarhill, new york.

DAR'ESHA'S EYES WATERED AS SHE PLACED THE LIT CANDLE onto the concrete. sighing she wiped her tears. "what's going on man." she whispered standing up.

walking forward she picked up a photo frame, tracing her hands over the photo a tear fell, the one boy she let in and loved 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 was gone.

her 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 ex boyfriend 𝐄𝐉; the young boy turned up murdered two weeks ago. nobody knew anything or even who'd wanna hurt him except her friend group, even still. everything was so confusing.

dar'esha would do anything just to see his smile again. the only reason they called quits was because of her, she wanted to mature more she wanted to 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 for him until then they agreed to stay friends.

sitting his photo back down she let out a deep sigh, she was hurting really bad and everyone who stood around her could see that.

"resha, its gonna be okay." cleo whispered, "everyone here understands what your going through, we know your pain." she spoke and dar'esha scoffed. "you do not, know the pain that i feel right now cleo." she spoke walking away.

"resha!" karlei called out but she was just ignored by the young girl. "ej didn't even do anything. he wasn't even there." notti spoke as he looked at the candle memorial.

FLASHBACK: two weeks ago;
the night of 𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝔪𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯.

LEANING BACK IN HIS GAMING CHAIR, EJ RAN HIS HANDS THROUGH HIS CURLS SIGHING. it was currently ten; thirty-five and he was doing an essay hearing his phone ring on his bed he stood up walking towards it.

a huge smile plastering across his face as the contact name 𝐃𝐀𝐑 💗 flashed on his phone, swiping accept on the face time call he sat down on his bed. "hii." dar'esha spoke with a smile.

"hey resha." he replied, "so how's the essay coming along? mines kinda finished." she laughed as he blew. "i only got three paragraphs if i'm being honest." he laughed.

"wanna copy mines?" she asked. "nah i can't do that, though i want to so badly!" he groaned. "i'll just do a new one e. you need yours done ya coach be on your trail bad."

"alright fine, ima repay you promise dar." he smiled and she nodded. "okay, now how's basketball." she asked. "its ight, ima need my jersey back though before next practice." he laughed.

"mmcht okay." she spoke as he heard the front door close from downstairs, "i think my momma just made it home, i'll call you back in a minute okay?" he smiled and she nodded. "ok, love you."

"love you too dar." he replied hanging up, slipping on his slides. "mama eres tu, (mama is that you)?" he called out opening his bedroom door walking downstairs. "ma your hom-" he got cut off feeling something sharp hit his chest.

"what." he whispered looking down seeing a knife, looking up at the figure as the male pushed the knife further into the young boy's chest. "help-." he coughed as his body fell back onto the stairs.

watching as the male figure stood in front of him, pulling out the knife out of his chest. the male knelt down on the floor whispering in the frightened boys ear. "the countdown begins." he laughed standing up walking towards the door.

leaving the young boy, bleeding out. "HELP!" he screamed coughing as blood spilled from his mouth. "please somebody." ej whispered.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑; walking into 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 dar'esha looked confused as everyone stared at her as she walked past them, smiling at them awkwardly she turned where her locker was located at.

seeing her friends all surround 𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍'𝐒 she looked even more confused walking towards them she asked. "what are y'all looking at?" all teens who we're looking at his locker were now looking at her with sympathetic looks.

"i'm sorry resha." karlei spoke softly as she tried to hold her tears in, looking at karlei move out of the locker sight her heart dropped it was a memorial space for ej. "no no." she whispered as her eyes got teary.

"that's not p- no." she cried out as karlei and cleo hugged her. "i'm sorry baby." cleo whispered as dar'esha cried in her arms. "no."

each and everyone in the friend groups phone dinged at the same time ddot looks at his phone confused as it dings again this time his heart dropped.

(𝟎𝟏𝟗) -𝟖𝟕𝟔-𝟓𝟒𝟑𝟐
countdown begins
100 days starting now

(𝟎𝟏𝟗) -𝟖𝟕𝟔-𝟓𝟒𝟑𝟐
i see you ;)
(1 photo attachment)

suddenly feeling like he was being watched, his head snapped towards the school's door entrance; instantly he saw a male figure waving walking off. ddot frowned, his heart racing like crazy. "ddot? you good?" dd asked.

"we're being watched." he muttered. "what?" notti asked as their phone went off once again this time they all checked.

(𝟎𝟏𝟗) -𝟖𝟕𝟔-𝟓𝟒𝟑𝟐
poor ej though right?
whose next?
(1 photo attachment)

"what the fuck." cleo mumbled seeing the photo; it was ej lying down lifeless in a puddle of his blood. his eyes still open as he held his chest . "i'm gonna be sick." resha spoke running off to the nearest bathroom.

✩ 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍! 🪐

ELTON TYLIN JOHNSON (18)
THE INNOCENT EX-LOVER
❝what.❞

✩ ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 🪐
y'all like chapter one? rip ej
though he ain't deserve that
BUT HE WILL BE MENTIONED
MORE OFTEN! in flashback etc
& convos.

—𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮, 𝙦𝙪𝙖 🤍