✰ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿, 𝗿𝘂𝗻 !

excuse mistakes!
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝗗𝗔𝗥'𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗪𝗡 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗦sugarhill, new york

sugarhill, new york.
current location; karlei's home.

SITTING IN THE LIGHT RED ROOM , dar'esha sat quietly as she watched her friends talk . in this darkness playing lowly throughout her ears. "its been what four weeks?" cleo scoffed . "that's like 28 days which mean, we got like 70 left."

"zemora-" notti started as karlei shook her head cutting him off. "no notti, if this nigga serious that means we dead." she whispered. "its been two years, the fuck does he want with us anyways we still kids." zemora spoke throwing up her hands.

"i'm not scared for me to be real, i'm straight. i'm just scared for my brother he was deadass watching him." karlei said. "he killed ej what makes us think he won't my brother?" she questioned.

"we gotta kill the nigga first before he kill us." notti spoke up as dar'esha scoffed. "how we gon kill somebody when we don't even know who he is?"

"we find out." notti said looking at her, "we go back two years. find out who that was he killed." he spoke as karlei nodded. "he said her name was floy, so we start there i guess." she spoke. "tomorrow?" dd questioned as everybody nodded as dar'esha stayed silent.

"resha you coming right?" ddot asked and she nodded. "yeah i guess."

DAR'ESHA'S ROOM,
midnight !

DAR'ESHA SIGHED, WIPING HER FACE AS TEARS CONTINUED TO FALL, she sat on the bathroom floor, strolling through the photos of her and the late ej. "its all my fault, you're not here." she mumbled as she began sobbing uncontrollably.

gripping on the late boys black football jersey, she bit her lip. and cried more and more, only thing on her mind is him. the night of their last conversation replaying in her head, over and over.

gripping it so tightly, that her nails dug into her palms. she felt her breathing was getting hard. really hard. as if she'd just just finished running , clutching her throat, stopping her from taking full breaths.

she cried harder, and harder her chest growing tight as sand paper in her throat. she tried to call out her mother's and sister name but nothing would come out she felt alone. tears started trickling down her eyes as she realized.

the more she cried, it began to hurt her heart. crying until she couldn't, the young girl finally passed out.

DAR'ESHA sister hears a thump coming from the bathroom, "resha." she called out but no one answered, a minute later getting up she walked down the hall. knocking on the door. "resha you okay?" tori whispered.

trying to open the bathroom door, it wouldn't budge, it was like something hard was behind it. "RESHA!" she screamed pounding on the door causing her mother to run downstairs. "what what? tori what!" her mother questioned.

"i think somethings wrong." she whispered as she saw her mother began pushing open the door. a horrified scream leaving her mouth as she stepped in. "call a ambulance tori NOW!" she shouts. "dawn. baby wake up." she whispered.

the younger girl fished her phone out of her jacket , dialing the emergency number as she walked into the bathroom, her eyes widened as she sees her older sister on the floor. "can i call have an ambulance?" she whispered eyeing down her sister.

tears flooding her eyes as she saw her arms, "she.. she's bloody i think she cut herself." the young girl sobbed as she kneeled down reaching her sister's level. "maybe she's breathing , i don't- i don't know please just hurry!!"

✩ 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 ! 🪐

TORIANA DESTINY BARNES (15)THE LITTLE SISTER

THE LITTLE SISTER.
❝you're selfish, you knew i needed you.❞ 

✩ ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 🪐
hey my favouritesss, i dropped
another chapter of run that was
wayyy overdue. hoped yall liked it!

thoughts?

what do yall think / r want to
happen in run?

TAGS/ + RANDOMS.
rcleorah
444lel33
KENNNEXTDOORRR
creepernai
0symaa
41knasss
SWEEPERSWHORE
kisses4sage
morganzmindgames
tripleclipss
kiss4elle
-KAYLAGETSUWETTER
xoticful