✰ 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 , 𝗿𝘂𝗻 !

excuse mistakes!
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗦harlem, new york

harlem, new york.
current location; hospital

SNIFFING HER TEARS AWAY AS SHE SAW HER OLDER SISTER BEING TAKEN AWAY ON A STRETCHER HER MOTHER HUGGED HER, "shh baby it's gonna be okay." she whispered as the young girl wrapped her arms around her mother.

"i'm gonna go get us something okay?" he mother spoke and she nodded watching her walk away. pacing back and forth toriana pulled out her phone dialing a number, sitting down she put it towards her ears.

"ian by my phone right now, so call me later." she sighed as she reached karlei's voicemail. redialing the number once more it reached voicemail again. "nini." she sniffed. "i know we don't talk like we used to, but i need you right now ... it's resha." she sighed hanging up seeing her mother.

"who were you on the phone with?" she asked, "nobody."

𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗜 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔sugarhill, new york

𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗜 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔
sugarhill, new york.
current location; her home.

NODDING HER HEAD TO HER FATHER'S WORDS, SHE SIGHED. "daddy look, i'm tired okay? can we finish this in the morning?" she asked as he looked at her. "no karlei, we cannot. someone shot at you."

"yeah dad i know." she spoke. "and you're gonna sit here and tell me you're not gang affiliated." he laughed causing karlei to mug the older man. "no i ain't , how many times do i have to say it?

"why did you get shot at?" he questioned once again. "dad, no disrespect but you're starting to piss me off! i'm not gang affiliated for fuck sakes." she scoffed walking out of his room, seeing her mother by the door.

mugging her, "i'm sorry." she apologized. "i told you not to tell him." she spoke walking pass the woman going towards her room. slamming her door shut she locked it not wanting to hear from her parents no more tonight.

grabbing her airpods putting them in her ear, she picked up her phone seeing that she had four missed calls from 𝐓𝐓 🤞🏼, she looked confused starting to call her back she noticed the voicemail. clicking it instead.

 "nini." she spoke softly, sniffing. "i know we don't talk like we used to, but i need you right now ... it's resha."  

hearing those words, she called the girl back. "tt what's wrong." she questioned. "resha had a panic attack, and she tried to-" she stopped as the girl heard crying. "she tried to what?"

"karlei i need you please." she whispered causing karlei's eyes to water. "where you at tt?" she asked. "north general." she spoke.

"i'm coming , gimme a minute." she spoke.

WALKING INTO THE COLD hospice karlei shivered at the coldness. going to the front desk she saw a male nurse sitting down. "excuse me." she spoke as his head cocked up. "yes?" - "dar'esha barnes , her room number can i get it?"

"her mother advised not to give out any information about the young girl while she's gone." he spoke making karlei mug him. "what? that's bull-" she started as she heard tori's voice. "karlei." she called out as the girl turned around towards her.

"she tried to kill herself." tori whispered beginning to cry as karlei  pulled her into a hugged. "what, damn tt." she whispered as tori held onto her tighter. "i'm here, i'm not leaving you." she spoke lowly as tori nodded.

✩ ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 🪐
should i change dar'esha's
face claim to angel bradley ?
just noticed sevyn and mia barely
look alike

thoughts?

what do yall think / r want to
happen in run?

TAGS/ + RANDOMS.
rcleorah
444lel33
KENNNEXTDOORRR
creepernai
0symaa
41knasss
SWEEPERSWHORE
kisses4sage
morganzmindgames
tripleclipss
kiss4ellen
enaszn

-KAYLAGETSUWETTER
xoticful