✰ 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗿𝘂𝗻 !

excuse mistakes!
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝗗𝗔𝗥'𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗪𝗡 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗦sugarhill, new york

sugarhill, new york.
current location; flash back.

GULPING AS SHE STOOD UP , HER BLACK HEEL CLICKING ONTO THE FLOOR. stepping onto the stage, dar'esha looked up seeing stares' from elton's family & friends. "uhm , i was asked-" she cleared her throat.

letting out a shaky sigh, dar'esha closed her eyes, "ej was one of the people i trusted with my life, and he was also one of the only boys i love unconditionally , it hurts me to know, that the night elton died , i was last person to hear his sweet voice." she smiled.

dar'esha smiled until she felt a tear slide down her cheek, before breaking down remembering his last words to her "i'll call you back in a minute okay, love you too dar." everyone watched with sad expressions as dar'esha couldn't hold her tears anymore.

"i- karlei." dar'esha called out in a whisper and karlei & zemora stood up, rushing to their friends side, "shh it's gonna be okay." karlei whispered rubbing the young girls shoulders. "its my fault , ej's gone because of me." resha sobbed.

"no resha, he isn't." karlei spoke.

"yo resha, you good?" ddot asked , snapping the girl out of her thoughts, "what?" she asked looking over to the bed the boy was seated on. "i said you good? you spaced out." he spoke.

"i'm straight." she laughed & cleo sighed looking at the young girl. "igh , whatever you say dick." he spoke. ALL six teens were seated in ZEMORA'S ROOM. "man what the fuck we gon do?" notti asked.

"what the hell is it to do ethan! we have targets on our fucking head!" karlei sighed. "ain't no need to get rude in this bitch." dd spoke smacking.

"ain't nobody even getting rude david, it's simple fucking math! they have a fucking weirdo killing kids-" karlei spoke before she was cut off.

"the nigga stabbed ej dd, and he wasn't even there! elton wasn't even there." dar'esha whispered as she said the last part, all eyes went on her as she bit her jaw.

ddot laughed, "why this nigga pick us of all people. why not them caucasian people?" he asked as everybody mugged him. "ain't the time darrian , ain't the damn time." zemora spoke.

✩ ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 🪐
hii yaal , i'm kinda back,
sorry if this part don't make
any sense, i just decided to
post it. sorry i took so much
time away! i'm back tho let's
jus hope this laptop don't break.

—𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮, 𝙦𝙪𝙖 🤍