Special Place ft. Virat, Rohit

The joy, the smile, the excitement!

This were the emotions Rohit and everyone in MI camp were feeling. The adrenaline in their veins were so high that they were just clapping and smiling for the MI girls.

They had won the inaugural season of WPL.

Same emotions were felt at the other side of the country which was Bangalore.

The fans had gathered in huge numbers just to see the iconic trio, the King, the 360 Alien and the Universe Boss!

"Don't you wanna record this" Ritsy asked Rohit wanting to capture the special moment.

"Ya I will" Rohit said excitingly taking out the phone.

Rohit was just gonna record the video on his phone when he recieved a notification from Yuzi.

He was not going to pay attention to it but that video had caption, "Virat bhai is cheating on you"

"Don't know what Yuzi is planning now" Rohit murmured and continued recording the winning moment not wanting to miss it at all.

"Why Yuzi is calling me" Surya thought looking at the caller Id.

"Yuzi, what's up?"

"Sky bhai, Rohitaa Sharmmaa ko phone do pls" Yuzi said excitedly.

"Why?" Surya asked listening to his excitement, he got curious too.

"Surya bhai, entertainment guaranteed hai pls dedo" Yuzi said again not wanting to waste time.

Surya handed the phone to Rohit who was talking to Ritika about something.

"What happened Yuzi? What's wrong now?", Rohit asked annoyed because it was important to watch the moment which was already over but Rohit still wanted to sit there and soak the atmosphere.

"Watch the video na" Yuzi whined for the nth time.

Rohit signalled Surya to bring his phone from Ritika.

"If I watch the video then you will shut your mouth?" Rohit asked taking the phone from Sky.

"Yes pakka" Yuzi said, "because I will be having fun"

Rohit just shook his head at his nonsense and pressed play.

"And this guy, AB! I meant when I said it in Dubai— 'I LOVE DEVILLIERS' !"

Everybody at Bangalore started screaming in happiness while Virat just looked at Ab and blinked his eyes with a smile.

"What the fuck!" Rohit cursed.

"That's so special and cute" Surya said without even realising what is happening at his side.

Rohit glared him while Surya gulped. Ritika saw the whole thing and signalled Surya to not comment any further.

"I am gonna kill this bastard! Moron" Rohit cursed.

"Yuzi what stupid event is this? Last I know that idiot was gonna attend puma event" Rohit asked being irritated which was super funny to Sky and Ritsy.

Rohit glared them to which they pretended that they are laughing on something else, "ha bhabhi wo, ha that was so funny" Surya said to Ritika.

"What is funny?" Yuzi asked to Rohit.

"Pay attention to me Yuzi, what event is this where this moron is publicly saying this shit" Rohit asked angrily.

Yuzi laughed so much that his stomach was hurting.