Most humble human, ft. Mahi, Virat

Completely fictional story. Requested Plot by Kiran1209 ... no hate to any player or staff! Take it as a fiction. I hope you all like it.

*******

IPL season was on. MS had joined the team one month prior to season start wanting to know his team and also work on his power hitting.

Whenever he used to interact with his team, with the young members, he can't help but miss his ICT. His kids, Cheeku, Ro and others.

He was done with his breakfast and was gonna watch 4th day of the last test match where Virat was batting on 80* now.

"Bhai mujhe bhi dekhna hai", he heard Deepak nudging him to keep the ipad on the table.

"Please God, aaj toh century please hum kabse wait kar rahe hai" Mahi heard Rutu praying from his other side.

He smiled at that, even he wanted it to happen, like the whole country. But even if it didn't, Cheeku would still be one of the greatest in Tests.

"Yayy.. 100* what a knock Virat bhai", Deepak and Rutu screamed in joy.

"He can't hear you guys", Mahi said but still there was no effect on them. They were screaming anyway.

Mahi took a good look on his kiddo's face, he was so happy, relieved! The soft smile when he hugged Axar, he would move the world to protect that smile.

Before he could even say something to Deepak and Rutu how happy he was he heard some players who were sitting behind him.

"What's the use? Selfish knock! Arrogant player just plays for himself", someone said.

"Bhai.. Aap call karoge Virat bhai ko toh mujhe bhi bulana please", Rutu said.

Mahi was distracted by Ruturaj before he could see who was it speaking ill about his Cheeku.

"He is so tired", Deepak said as they saw Virat having cramps and coughing.

Mahi could not help but caress the screen seeing him laying on the ground. Deepak kept hand on his shoulder in understanding.

"He didn't even reach 200 on such flat pitch", someone said when Virat got out.

"What's wrong with this people? Why they can't see my Cheeku happy?" Mahi thought. He could not argue with whoever was talking. He assumed that it was just hotel people.

______

Next time it was RCBvMI match..

"82* and Virat bhaiya.. its a love story", Deepak said making everyone smile. They were in team room watching the match.

"Mahi what are you thinking?" Raina asked as he had come to visit CSK camp. He joined them for dinner.

"You know last ipl he was so upset as he was not able to perform. He used to hide his pain behind his smile but his eyes would always give away. Today seeing him chasing like that and scoring runs for the team, I am just so happy that he is happy" Mahi said seeing Virat and Maxwell smiling after their first win.

"Indeed, his smile, that smile is precious" Raina said joining him seeing Virat smiling in post match presentation.

Mahi and Raina were going to dining room when Mahi heard it yet again and today he saw they are some junior players,

"Flat wicket hai Chinnaswamy, koi bhi score kar dega! Faltu mai inna hype kiya", a player said.

"True, flat wickets pe hi Virat can sore.." someone else continued.