We are proud of you ft. Virat and his big bros

Hi,
I hope everyone is doing well.

Firstly sorry I could not give you updates for 2 weeks and more. I was really busy and also my health was also not good. This heat and flu !! Now I have resumed writing and what better than to start with Virat's two ipl centuries! This one is gonna be long I hope you like it.

_______

"Vk whats going on?", Faf asked seeing him silent throughout the bus ride. It was their match against SRH and they had to win at any cost.

"Nothing, what are you talking about?" Said Virat, coming out of his thoughts as Faf kept his hand on his shoulder.

"VK" Faf said in a tone which made Virat sigh.

Virat said in a low voice, "I am scared"

Faf could not help but feel for his little brother there, yes he had become a good friend but more of a little brother the way he was goofy and the way he threw tantrums like a child, get excited like a child.

He knew it was difficult to get those demons out of ur head so quickly. It takes time with all that he has been through.

"Because the match is a must win and if we don't it would be a disaster" Faf asked softly.

Virat nodded at that.

"But Vk see how far we have come, only two matches more! And if all goes well we can qualify. But even we don't coming this far where our middle order is not among runs or our bowling has been on and off was not easy. It's a good thing that we have been able to come this far. So don't feel that way, Cherish this and we can learn from this, okay?" Faf explained putting his arm around his neck.

Virat nodded and hugged him. Faf was quick to put his hands around him, giving him the protected feeling he misses at times when AB and MS are not there with him.

"Let's go now, Come on we have a match to win" Faf said and they got down the bus.

"Skip, Virat took my gloves again!" Maxi complained to Faf while Virat was busy with Bhuvi.

Faf couldn't help but feel stuck between two kids where Maxwell was possessive of his things and Virat would annoy him by taking it.

"I will talk to him Maxi-- go and warm up, Now!", he said and Maxwell went stomping his feet.

Finally it was match time and RCB was bowling first. But they didnt perform their best, SRH ended up with 186 runs with an amazing Klassen Century, it was a treat to watch, even Virat couldn't resist from appreciating even though he was super anxious.

Anxious, because may be people close to him forgot or even he himself have that faded memory but audience and critics won't let him forget that he had scored 2 Ducks against SRH last season.

"You know--", Faf's voice got him out of his thoughts.

"I think one of us three-- me, you or Maxi are scoring century today", Faf said casually walking to and fro around Virat.

"Huh, its surely gonna be you Faffy", Virat said laughing at his confidence in him.

Faf smiled warmly, "I know today its gonna be you Vk, I just know, I have this feeling", he said patting his head and they went in the middle.

And then just like that everyone knew it's gonna be Virat's day from the first ball which he hit through covers with his glorious cover drive hitting his middle of the bat, sounding sweet as ever.

He dominated spin like anything-- then the moment came,

His Comeback in IPL, same as International, hitting six and completing his century when he was on 94*!