Karen/Mall gone wrong

CW: Spicey spice

Guess what? Giyuu's POV

Okay so, it was like 4pm, and I was alone in the house with Sabito, since the girls left us alone.

" I'm bored " He said, setting his phone down next to him and moving over so I could sit next to him.

" Wanna go to the mall? " I asked, sitting next to him and hugging him slightly.

" If you want to spend 15 minutes walking with me, then sure " He replied, getting up and holding his hand out for me.

" I'd spend an eternity with you if I could " I smiled, taking his hand as he pulled me close to a hug.

We left the house after some minutes of hugging and I really didn't care that the mall was a bit far, that just meant holding his hand for more time and being with him.

" So what store do you wanna go to? " He said, while holding my hand.

" I was thinking we could get an ice cream for the both of us! " I skipped happily.

" Sure, you have the money for that right? Or do you expect me to pay? " He grinned, while I started thinking of a good excuse.

" Okay welllll, you can pay for today and I'll cuddle you all night? " I tried convincing him.

" You already do that every night " He laughed.

" Shit, well, uhh, what would you like to get in return for you paying the ice cream? " I knew he'd ask for something completely different than I had planned.

" Give me a kiss, right now " He stopped walking and leaned down a bit because of our minor height difference.

" Fine " I gave him a quick kiss and moved back since it felt weird since usually he kisses me, not the other way around.

" That felt sweet, thank you darling " He smiled and kept walking.

" How does a kiss feel sweet? You're confusing " I said, clinging a bit onto his arm.

" I can't really explain it, your lips are just naturally sweet I guess " He ran his fingers through my hair, watching as I got a bit red.

" You better than anyone know that's true " He continued.

" It's not my fault " I complained to him.

" I never said it was a bad thing, darling " He laughed, stealing a quick kiss from me.

" What was that for!? " I exclaimed, not quite expecting that.

" I wanted to see if it was true, and it was " He smiled and kept walking like nothing happened.

" You're an idiot! "

" I'm your idiot then " He said, walking faster away from me to the point where he was running from me.

" Come back here! " I started running after him, until I caught up to him and started laughing with him, he has me mad in love with him.

When we got to the mall, neither of us knew where to get ice cream, so it took us a while to find a place, in the end, we just went to McDonald's.

" Where do you want to eat it? " He asked, handing me the ice cream.

" Eh, we can find some chairs around here " I licked the ice cream a bit, while we started walking.

" We can sit here I guess " I said, sitting down first, while he sat down next to me.

" Alright, give me some! " He pouted, taking the ice cream from my hand.