Clingy

A/N: Clingy Sabito is the best thing ever and none of you can disagree with that, count this as a pt2 on "Go sleep", if you don't then well, you do you, enjoy!
CW?: Suggestive?

Like usual, Giyuu's POV

Tsutako had surprisingly made breakfast for Sabito and I, which is strange since in my house everyone makes their own breakfast, so I figured she was just being nice. We sat down and started eatings, well, I did, Sabito kept looking at me, of course that made me a bit nervous but I tried my best to ignore it. When I finished my breakfast, he had barely touched his, I was a bit worried.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked him in a worried tone, gently touching his face.

"I'm just fine, why do you ask?" He replied, not bothered at all.

"It's just you haven't eaten anything, I'm just worried about you," I mumbled, then got up to take my plate to the sink, but he took my arm and stopped me, again. "What is it with you and taking my arm or hand?"

"It's just that you keep leaving me, I'm stronger than you so I can use that in my favor" He smiled, slowly letting go of my arm, letting me put my plate in the sink.

"You can be sweet sometimes, I could get used to that," I giggled, watching him get up and wrap his arms around my waist. "What?"

"Come on back to bed, it's too early to be up, besides I want to cuddle with you some more." He pouted, slightly dragging me upstairs.

"Fine, fine, I'll cuddle with you, you big baby" I gave in, gently taking his hand while closing the door.

He dragged me to the bed and he sat on it, I sat next to him, as in waiting for something.

"You know, I'm actually sleepy now, you got lucky this time," I said, throwing myself back when he did.

"Cuddle," He mumbled, turning to face me, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder.

"You'll get your cuddles, don't worry," I giggled, he pulled me closer to his chest, so I wrapped my arms around his waist, in order to cuddle like he wanted.

He had one of his arms around my shoulder and was resting his head on mine, while I was closer to his neck rather than his chest, gently pecking kisses onto his skin from time to time, while my arms were under his.

He was warm, at least his neck was, I could feel him ruffling my hair every now and then, he also gave me gentle kisses on my head.

I would've loved to stay like that, if I didn't have work to do. I didn't want to move, I was rather comfortable, his body was like a huge plushie I could hug and cuddle with, he was really warm too.

"Bito I have work to do, can you let go of me?" I mumbled, reluctantly moving my head from his neck.

"No, I don't care that you have work, stay here," He replied, pulling me back.

"Come on, I have work, you can be with me, besides, we can cuddle after," I said, giving him another kiss on his neck.

"Fine, what do you have to do anyway?" He asked, letting go of me.

"Program, it's a favour actually, but the person I'm doing it for is paying me so technically work" I explained, slowly getting up from the bed, holding his hand so he'd get up with me.

He truly did follow me to my studio-art place-library room, took a chair and sat next to me, he only let me work with one hand for some time, since he was holding onto my hand.

"Bito I need to work, the sooner I finish, the sooner we can cuddle. Why don't you go have breakfast while I work?" I suggested, he groaned and got up from his chair, I of course had to look up to see him standing.