Cooking (+Bonus)

A/N: Taking a break from spicy shit, I'm writing fluff. Imo some scenes are too cute to handle lmao

Giyuu's POV

I was downstairs making some dinner for Sabito and I, since the girls left us alone, and he can't cook.

I heard footsteps walking down the stairs and knew he was coming towards the kitchen.

" What do you need dear? " I asked, still focused on making the food.

" Well it's nice to see you too, princess " He said with sass, leaning on a counter near me.

" I'm trying to cook dinner you idiot " I laughed, he laughed with me for a bit.

" And I don't care, that doesn't mean I can't spend time with my gorgeous husband " He said with a childish smile on his face.

" Now you're just flirting with me " I said, a bit flustered.

" I have all the right to do that " He went closer to me and hugged me from behind, with his arms wrapped a bit lower than my waist.

" Watch your hands " I said and kept cooking like it was normal the fact he did that.

" Don't care, I just wanna spend alone time with you, but either of us is always busy, so hug me baaack " He pouted like a little kid, basically forcing me to stop my cooking and hug him, I wasn't complaining though.

" You big attention needing baby! " I giggled, resting my head on his chest.

" You're tired, you should rest more " He mumbled, putting one of his hands on my head.

" I have to finish making dinner " I said, signaling for a kiss, and so he gave me my kiss,

" Well we can make dinner together! " He suggested, with a dumb warm smile on his face.

" You can't cook, can you? " I said, with an unamused look on my face.

" I can cook some stuff, you just have to tell me what you're making and I can help! " He smiled, he had good intentions, so I couldn't hold back the grin forming on my lips.

" You're sweet, so I'm making the quick usual dinner, except not microwaved " I said, turning back to continue my cooking.

" So rice and that stuff? " He asked, leaning on my shoulder, still hugging me.

" Mhm, the rice is ready, I'm just making the extra stuff, you can help, you sweet little idiot " I said, giving him a little kiss on his cheek.

" Alright, just tell me what I have to do and I'll do it! " He exclaimed happily, he was happy he was helping me, or maybe he just enjoyed time with me, who knows.

So he helped me cook dinner, we ended up eating rice with some tuna and coke, we had limited food so we shared a plate.

" Okay! Now we have to enjoy the food me and my beautiful husband made together " He said, already ready to eat.

" Stop flirting with me and taste the food to see if it's good " I took a spoon and fed him a bit, he thought and smiled.

" It's delicious, thank you princess "

" I'm glad you like it " I said, a smile forming in my lips as I thought How am I lovestruck by him?

" You have to eat too " He said, willing to feed me.

" Awee, you want to feed me? How sweet " I teased, eating what he was offering.

" Yeah sure princess, now you tell me, is it good? " He said, with a grin on his face.