Protector - Last

Hello. Extremely sorry for the delay. Now I'm pissed off at Meerab. She is using Murtasim 🥺 don't know when her character will grow up. Itne handsome ladke pe kon ni pighalta. Upar se promo🥺
__________

Murtasim was driving back home but suddenly got a call that one of his workers faced a problem and that's why he need to go back. He agreed instantly as his mind was thinking about spending time with Meerab. His lips curved into a beautiful smile thinking about his life with her. The moments spent with her are so special to him because he loves her unconditionally.

For him, his one-sided love is so beautiful because the love is true and he loves admiring her secretly and helping her in every possible way. He wants to keep her happy and safe. He loved spending time with her, and he want to confess his feelings for her but is scared of rejection now he decided to confess his feelings to her. Whatever might be the result, he will request her not to break the friendship at any cost because he can't afford that.

He reached her home at 7 as before he was completing his work and took hours to solve the problem of one farmer. When he came back he asked her parents and got to know she is not back home yet which confused him as she is not a girl who comes late. He doesn't know why he started to thump very hard. Like she is in danger. He never pretends or shows but he knows her very well. Maybe more than her parents because Meerab shares her problems with him and that's the reason he is very close to her. He loves being there for her

"Allah usse mehfooz rakhna (God please keep her safe)", he prayed and took a long breath before asking her parents if she went to her friend's house or if there was any other reason

"Why she is not here yet? Should I go to pick her up?", Murtasin asked he felt his voice trembling with fear because he knows not every place is safe for girls. Also, she is the love of his life and his mind automatically starts overthinking.

"She eloped with her lover. She will never come back", Wakas shouted angrily fisting his hand in rage. Murtasim looked shocked at her parents who were fuming in anger. He felt his heart breaking into million of pieces hearing about her love. His lips fumbled and his eyes got moistened feeling rejection and defeat.

"W...who told you?", He asked not sure if he should believe them or not? As far as he knows Meerab, he knows she is mature and she can never run away with someone like that. And if she loves someone then why a girl like her will elope with a guy? She is well educated and knows the difference between right and wrong then how can she go? And how can her parents believe it?

"Haya. She told us a week ago that Meerab is in love with someone and will elope soon. After that, we got to know about Rohail and today she eloped. We knew it before that's why we were trying to keep her here but today she committed a sin and she doesn't have a place in this house. Also, she is not our daughter", Wakas said in rage. He is very angry with Meerab for this act and if looks could kill then Meerab would have been killed. His eyes are spitting fire and he will never forgive Meerab for this act and will not accept her because for them love marriages are a sin. If someone commits that sin then that person is disowned by her family.

Unfortunately, this happens in this generation also where love marriages are considered a sin. And in this world, there is no place for lovers. They are ready to give their daughter to an unknown guy but not to her lover because of their rules

"Are you guys...", Murtasim stopped in the middle realising that he is speaking to his elders, not his friend. He felt himself shaking in fear, he realised that this is a misunderstanding created by Haya because Meerab can't run like this. He knows her and believes her. Also, she can never love someone, till now she never talked about Rohail like this, if she loved him then she would have told him about it. She never talked about Rohail otherwise if a person is in love then that person can never stop talking about his/her love. He knows because he felt love and he knows that feeling very well. He can never get bored of talking about her then isn't it obvious she would have talked about Rohail if she loved him?