Truth : Last.

"We will find her Murtasim. I am with you", Meerab replied and placed her hand on his to assure him that she would stay beside him. She doesn't know how he would react but is hoping he will not jerk her. To her good luck, he didn't jerk her instead held her hand and squeezed it a little. He closed his eyes tight to control his tears but still a tear drop fell from his eyes. She wanted to wipe his tears but didn't know if it would help or not as she doesn't know how to make someone happy.

Murtasim didn't say anything as he is sort of a word. What he would reply when he has lost hope? Police are trying to find Mariyam and telling him they might not be able to find her. He wiped his tears leaving her hand and started driving. His mind revolves around Mariyam who always helped him from childhood and she was always dear to him. He loves his sister a lot and can't handle scratches on her body

"All this happened because of me. Anas was Malik Zubair... I...", Meerab choked with tears while thinking about it as she knew this time she was the one to be blamed and she broke down in front of him holding the door of the car and looking away from Murtasim. Murtasim panicked seeing her breaking down and opened his door and ran towards her. Yes, he can't support one of his important women but that doesn't mean he will leave Meerab alone.

He opened her side of the door and pulled Meerab out. He wiped her tears and shook his head when she blamed herself. Here he was also blaming himself for not inquiring about Anas. He made a grave mistake and now he regrets it, he felt his heart breaking down when Meerab blamed herself as she is not to be blamed. All of them are at fault not just Meerab. Her only mistake was to trust Zubair blindly. She was too naive to understand Zubair's intentions and ended up creating a blunder.

"Meerab stop crying", he whispered wiping her tears. Meerab nodded and looked away trying to show herself strong. She took a deep breath as she noticed his tears and realized she needed to stop crying otherwise her tears may affect him. She should stay strong as they need to find Mariyam first

"I'm not crying. Let's go", Meerab said without looking at him. Murtasim understood she was lying and guessed the reason as well as this situation was critical for both of them. He knows he is the only one who can handle this situation as nobody will believe her right now.

"Stop blaming yourself. It was not your fault you didn't know it was Zubair. Zubair would have executed his plan anyhow. Your presence was just a support for him. He is very clever", he said wiping her tears which escaped through her eyes. Meerab nodded and turned her face away from him to distract herself. Right now she is very weak and broken, she needs someone's shoulder to cry on but she can't ask Murtasim because she broke his trust today. Their bond is also not normal where they can hug each other and cry for their miseries

Last night he asked her not to do something that he won't be able to handle but she did exactly what she was not supposed to do and now she is bearing the consequences for the same. She knows that's her mistake as she should have talked to him before taking any step but she didn't.

"Don't worry. He won't be able to do anything. Please don't cry because I can't see you crying Meerab", Murtasim requested to which Meerab hummed. Murtasim helped her to sit inside the car again and walked toward the driver's seat

"Should I drop you home?", he asked

"No, I want to come with you. They will throw me out and Ma Begum will kill me", Meerab replied looking away as she was scared of Ma Begum's anger. If she considered Wakas house her's then she would have taken it easy but now she doesn't consider them her's. She feels that they are not her family and she can't depend upon them. Right now she can't even find a job to live her whole life. She has nowhere to go if Murtasim leaves her.

"Nobody will do anything Meerab. Anyways if you want to come then it's fine but don't come if you are coming in fear", Murtasim said and held her hand which was resting on her lap. Meerab shivered and looked at him when he intertwined their fingers and she noticed a tear escaped from his eyes.