13 : Khwaab ( O. S)

Removed that idea from the last chapter as I also felt that idea would be worse. (if someone doesn't know then here is that idea. What if Meesam met with an accident and died/ got injured and Murtasim/Meerab blames Meerab/Murtasim? So here you go with another track
_____

Meerab came back to thier room as when Murtasim confessed about his broken dreams, she felt her legs jiggling and she knew she would fall if she didn't go away from him. Last night she asked him if she was in love with him and his reply confused her because she was reluctant to believe she could ever fall in love with a man she hated but if it is not love then why do his tears matter to her?

Why do his broken dreams break her heart more? Why did his tears break her heart? Why did she cry along with him and why did she let him touch her whenever he wanted? Wasn't the contract otherwise? She pledged never to accept Murtasim still whenever someone points a finger at her, she looks at Murtasim for support. Why does she start to believe him and why does she have faith that he will never break her trust?

She sat on the couch where he sleeps daily and closed her eyes to control herself from crying. She can't deny the fact that she cares for him. She doesn't show it but she wants to see him happy. The main problem is nobody understands her except him. She regretted asking "what he lost".

Why she is having difficulty breathing after knowing what he lost? He also had a past that he was not sharing. If not today then she would have always believed that he just knew how to pass orders, he can never understand the feeling of broken dreams. He looked like a tough man but today he looked so broken. She pressed his wounded heart.

When he told her she was dreaming now, that made her heart skip a beat. Does he love her so much? He looked so broken and helpless and she couldn't even wipe his tears because she was lost in his eyes. She felt him very helpless today like she was the one who snatched everything from him. She could have done something but she didn't.

She doesn't know why but she wants to discover what is love. From the time they married and stopped hating eachother, she wanted to explore more of him. She wants to see him happy and healthy. She doesn't expect anything from any family member but all her expectations are from Murtasim.

He called her stone-hearted but never tried to understand what was inside her heart. She feels hesitant to accept and talk about love but she knows that she is already in love with him. Otherwise why his pain will hurt her? Why did his broken dreams break her? Why did his ignorance tear her heart? Why she was trying to justify him and not any other family member?

She never cooked for anyone, not even for herself but she cooked for him twice. First time when he was sick because of her and she prepared breakfast for him. That time she didn't accept, just kept looking at his expression and smiled when he finished breakfast. When he teased her about love, she decided she would never tell him it was her who cooked breakfast for him.

The second time she cooked when Murtasim was angry as he saw her with Rohail. That time all her concentration went on Murtasim and she tried her level best to talk to him and manofy him but when he asked her to jump, she looked at him disappointed. She couldn't believe it was Murtasim who wanted her to die to prove herself and ignored him. At late night Murtasim came back after having dinner and appreciated her cooking skills. She ignored but when he justified himself, she nodded as she didn't know why she couldn't stay angry for so long with him.

She is unable to forgive anyone but when it comes to him, she finds reasons to talk to him and can't stay angry with him for so long. When he was angry today, she told him she believed him because her heart refused to believe Murtasim would lie to her. That guy agreed because she was angry, how can she doubt him? If he said that place was wrong then it was and maybe he went to the wrong address. His care and love made her fall for him but she doesn't have courage enough to admit her love for him. She is afraid of getting heartbroken again.

Her thoughts came to a halt when Murtasim entered the room with 2 cups of coffee. Meerab got up put on her dupatta nicely and walked towards the bed. She sat on the bed and noticed Murtasim sitting on the couch after placing coffee cups on the table. He gave her a cup after a while and went back towards the couch.

She kept looking at him as if he was a gentleman who didn't make her feel uncomfortable around himself. She asked him not to sleep on the bed and he made sure not to touch her side of the bed. She noticed him looking at the cup lost in his thoughts. She could notice his teary eyes as well because his tears shined because of the light. She finished having coffee looked at him and placed the cup on the table. She looked down not knowing how to ask him to come on the bed and sleep with her.

She now believes him and knows he will never break her trust. He will never make her feel uncomfortable and will never move forward until she accepts him completely. She just accepted him and her husband and realized that she loved him. Maybe she was falling for him the day they got married but his tears confirmed her feelings.

"Sleep Meerab", Murtasim said and lay on the sofa. Meerab shook her head and took a long breath to ask him to sleep with her

"C... Come here... On the bed", Meerab said to which he nodded and walked towards her and stood in front of her.

"T... Tum mere sath so sakte ho(You can sleep with me?)", Meerab said which shocked him and he looked at her with wide eyes. Is it a dream or a reality? Is she comfortable?

"Y... You accepted me?", Murtasim asked

"I know you will never touch me uncomfortably and... Y... Yes, I accept you as my husband ", Meerab replied with a smile and looked towards him whose expression changed from sad to Happy. She smiled widely seeing his beautiful smile back on his face. He walked towards the other side and sat beside her. Meerab shivered on feeling him beside her and felt her heartbeat rising with his closeness. As he fully settled himself beside her, she could feel a different sensation on her body. She felt goosebumps arising on her skin and kept looking down as she felt too shy to look at him. What if he teased her?

"Meerab are you fine? You are comfortable na?", he asked and placed his hand on hers which made her body shiver. She felt herself melting onto his touch and nodded. Murtasim nodded and took his hand back and turned showing his back to her.

"Why do you never take a stand for your dreams?", Meerab asked as she tried to sleep but every time his teary eyes came to her mind

"I was young. I cried and tried a lot but nobody helped me", Murtasim replied and turned to see her sitting lost in her thoughts. He smiled inwardly knowing whose thoughts were not letting her sleep

"Why don't you complete your dream now?", she asked

"I have lost my dream already Meerab. Now you are my only dream and wish. I will wait till you accept me completely. Thanks for allowing me to sleep with you", Murtasim said and was about to touch her hand when they heard a knocking sound. He walked towards the door and opened it to see Mariyam who asked him to send Meerab.

"Meerab go with Mariyam. Mujhe pehle he smajh jana chahea tha", Murtasim said without looking at her. At first, Meerab was confused but soon she realized why he said that

"Ohh Sh*t. He thinks she allowed because she planned to sleep with Mariyam. No...", she thought and noticed his disappointed face.

"I will come back after some time and you can sleep here daily", Meerab said and left the room immediately to hide herself from him. She entered Mariyam's room to see her getting ready. On talking with her, Meerab got to know that Mariyam wanted to elope from the house which she could not allow. She tried to make Mariyam understand eloping was not the way but when she didn't understand. Meerab tricked Mariyam by telling her she would come back with the keys and there she told Murtasim to follow her after a minute and meet the boy. When he noticed the guy anger rushed in his veins and he fought with Zubair until he ran away.

Murtasim told Mariyam that Zubair was his enemy and a day later Mariyam got to know Zubair was faking everything. She asked forgiveness from Murtasim and Meerab and asked them not to get her married to Naurez to which Murtasim agreed
____________

~ THE END ~

Got this idea when I watched the video of this episode.

How's the chapter?

It's from Meerab's point of view