01

"I told you to shut up but your big mouth can't stay quiet even just for a second" Jasmine shouted and he rolled his eyes

"Yeah if you know I have a big mouth then why did you tell me huh???!" Alex said annoying her more

And then with that they went inside their rooms

I sigh and lean back to the couch . You guys are thinking about what makes them act like a child, well nothing just Jasmine planned a surprise for me because today is my birthday it was nothing too big just three of us , my favourite food and cake and Alex supposed to take me outside so she can prepare everything at home and Alex being Alex he spit out to me that they have planned a surprise for me . He asked me to stay quiet so as not to tell her that he accidentally told me about it, but he is the one who went to her and told her and then cursed himself also got cursed from her. And here we go , I'm sitting here .

I sigh

"Guys you coming or you want me to eat all of this by myself, Alex don't you want to eat cake" I spoke loud enough to make them hear

3...2.....

And here he comes , he sits beside me silently.

"Jesss~ c'mon" I yelled and she also came but still glaring at him

"Okay I'm sorry" He sigh and apologize. She roll here eyes and lights up the candle .

"Make a wish kiddo" She smile as her face shine cause of the candle . I close my eyes and makes a quick wish, to be honest I don't believe in making a wish before blowing the birthday candles but I can't ruin the fun .

I open my eyes and blow the candle .

"Happy 16th birthday Alison" Alex ruffled my hair with his both hand .

I'm Alison Barnes, 16 years old now. Alex and Jasmine my siblings. Alex is 20 years old while Jasmine 26 years old. Our parents, well mom left and dad died . It was nothing serious just they fall out of love and things started to get harder for everyone. So, they divorced and dad got our custody. It all happened when I was 5 years old. Now , I think about it I am glad that dad got our custody. Dad died 7 years ago , after that it was Jasmine who looked after us.

"Let's have a race" Alex said as he fill his plate with food and looks at me

I smirk and also fill my plate. Jasmine takes out her phone and starts the stop watch and start filming us from the Alex's phone.

And the night was full of laughter.

_____

"I'm going" I left the house running to the bus stop in my grey sweatpant and shirt with a bun. As I reached there , i saw Ethan and Hannah talking.

"Hey guys!!" I waved , while running towards them . Hannah waved back and he just smile nodding his head.

"Finally someone is on time" Hannah said as she looks at her watch

"Nah you guys always came earlier" I said

"Yeah yeah whatever, btw you're treating us burgur after school right"

We enter in the school everyone is silent and on the edge.

"Did something happen again?" I asked and Ethan nod

"George told me yesterday that another student disappear from the same place" said he "He was a junior, his family came to asked but as always they threatened them not to speak about this to anyone specially that he disappeared from school " Hannah continued

I wasn't shocked it's nothing new to us , it's been a month that this start happening. Government, police and school all of them make us quite, told us or warned us that we shouldn't talk about this to anyone because this school is one of the greatest school in the world. You guys are thinking we didn't even try to protest, we did but in the end we got beaten up by them .

They threatened parents like if they create a drama their another child will also disappear. Parents scared already remain silent.

"Hey guys" We saw George , he came to us and started walking with us

"Where is Emma?" Hannah asked

"Oh um.. she went to the library for some work" George said as his cheeks flashed with red colours . We three look at each other

"Disgusting" said Ethan giving George side eye

Me and Hannah chuckle . George just ignored us and went inside the classroom, we followed him.

We saw Emma sitting on her usual seat with a book in front of her .  "Wassup Emma" Hannah said and sat beside her, me behind with Ethan and George in front of them.

____^ ^____