02

We were packing our bags when George stood up. And turned to us

"I'm going to 2nd floor lobby" said he making us flinch in our places we look at him like he is gone crazy , "Why the hell you're going there?" I said

"Um nothing Mrs. William asked me to bring some papers from there" He said "And you agree that you will go there .. are you crazy or what you know what always happens there? "

He's too obident and kind one day it will be cause of his death .. idiot.

"If you wanna suicide just jump out the window why going there?" Said Emma

The second floor, specially lobby is the place from where students are disappearing, don't know where it's like they vanish into a thin air.

Hannah sigh and shook her head

"You know could've rejected her... Let's go all together there" Hannah said calmly, we overreacted I guess he looked a little bit hurt

"I'm sorry.. she is right let's go together" I said as I calm myself and pick up the

Other three also did that , Ethan pushed him forward so he can start walking.

"Let's go" Ethan said and he looked at George, he nods and start walking before us.

We were walking in the lobby looking here and there that if there is something suspicious we will turned back and run away without thinking twice.
It's chilly here .

We were about to go inside the staff room . When Hanna screamed. We look back at her and a hand were holding her leg .

"Hanna!!" We shout and ran to her "Please help me"she said crying out

Ethan and George hold her both hands trying to pull her but the grip of that hand was too much strong. It wasn't the hand of human that much I can say that. That hand is big and long nails , mixture of red and black colour.

"What bul**hit is that?" Emma said and we start pulling Ethan and George from there shirts .

But it wasn't helpful that hand pull Hannah inside the room and the voice of Hannah crying vanished completely. We stood there trying to process what just happened.

"What is this?" Emma said confused and shocked, she was holding on the door.  

"Is this real?" George said shocked , we can't process what is that it's like a gate to another world, blue and green lights were coming out from there.

"Let's go it's closing" Ethan said and without thinking he ran inside

"Ethan" I shout , we all look at each other and nod and we also went inside .

"W-what ??" I said looking around everything is dark in here trees , sky, grass. I looked back and the door was closed. We heard whimpering sound.

"Guys" I said and they nod

"It's Hannah"George said and we start walking towards the sound from where it is coming.

"Hannah is that you? You can come out, it's us.. don't worry it's me Emma" Emma said softly and loud enough trying not to sacred her .

We went near the tree and saw her crying while hiding her face in the hands. I  hugged her.

"It's fine we're here" I said rubbing her arm . We sat there in silence with our guard on . After few minutes she calm down .

"You okay now?" I asked and she nods

"I was so scared" She said  "It's understandable.. but we're all here now so it's fine" George said.

We all are scared , scared if we will able to find the exist even if we did will me able to make out of here alive all together because no one ever come back.

"Let's go there must be another door and I don't think so the door that we saw today will again open here" Ethan said , he has a point.

______^ ^______