Prologue

In the halls of Lincoln High, Kiara, the sweet and quiet bookworm, focuses solely on her studies, while Ryan, the quick-witted jokester, loves to roast everyone around. Unexpectedly drawn together, can their budding romance bridge the gap between Kiara's gentle demeanor and Ryan's sharp tongue? Amidst high school pressures, will their contrasting personalities keep them apart or lead to an unexpected love story.

Read to find out!!

______________Tropes______________
#oppositeattracts
#childhoodfriendstolovers
#benchmatestolovers
#seatmatestolovers
#partnerstolovers
___________Book Aesthetics🤌🏻_______

______________Tropes______________#oppositeattracts#childhoodfriendstolovers#benchmatestolovers#seatmatestolovers#partnerstolovers___________Book Aesthetics🤌🏻_______

________________Note______________

Hey readers.
Thank you for giving my book a try. I am grateful to you guyss!! I will try my best to make this book worth your reading! Working on it here

This is my first book so I hope you don't mind my mistakes, also you can tell me if there are mistakes I will work my best to improve them!

This is a highschool story so it will have multiple characters and their story might flow simultaneously. It might be confusing in between but then you will enjoy it.

My English may be a lil bad or vocabulary you can say not that advanced yet! But I am trying. There will be some Hindi dialougues to romanticize it!🫶🏼🤌🏻

Also these covers and images are not mine, they are from Pinterest so credits to the respective owners!

Thank you!

_____________Grateful🥹____________
GOD for supporting me and giving me strength to write this book.

Palak my sister for every time telling me ''writer banja (become a writer) whenever I sent my writings to her.

Disha for helping me always with the content and making my wish to write a book into imagination. 💕

Sephy for helping me with the idea to start and grow the book🫶🏼.

My dear readers to give this book a try!

Thank you so much guys!!🫶🏼

____________Book cover ____________

All credits to sephy🥹

____________Characters💛_________

~Kiara Ahuja~

Kiara is a introvert girl to the world but becomes a complete extrovert to her close ones! Grades have been her priority since childhood, her parents didn't put a pressure on her so she did it herself! Novels? She can never be seen without a novel...

Kiara is a introvert girl to the world but becomes a complete extrovert to her close ones! Grades have been her priority since childhood, her parents didn't put a pressure on her so she did it herself! Novels? She can never be seen without a novel in her hand. She loves to read romance and dreams that she would have a boyfriend like the fictional boys she read about it books!

Until the practicality, the reality of the life hits her, when Ryan Singhania, her complete opposite meets her! Will she get disturbed? Will her grades have a downfall? Or will she finally experience her 'fictional love'?
"All that mattered to me was grades until you came"

~Ryan Singhania~

Ryan is an extrovert, careless guy! Sports have always been a priority to him

Ryan is an extrovert, careless guy! Sports have always been a priority to him. Winning medals, trophies, and participating in sports events is his routine. He is the captain of the football team of Lincoln High. A day without an exercise and protein shake is incomplete for him! Everyone in the school knows him. He interacts and roasts every other person on the earth.

His charm attracts every girl in every corner. Girls always surround him. He has never been serious about anything in his life until she came and taught him to be sincere and crucial!He thought she would be like every other girl he has met till now but she is none like that. Will he change for her? Will she support her sports? Or will she become just a friend like every other girl?

''Duniya ko hasata hoon, lekin tere liye mera dil serious ho jata hai''
(I crack jokes with the world, but for you my heart gets serious)

~Family~

The Ahuja 's
Siddarth Ahuja (Kiara's father)
Ananya Ahuja( Kiara's mother)
Kiara Ahuja( daughter)
Sahil Ahuja (Kiara's brother)

The Singhania's
Karthik Singhania ( Ryan's dad)
Aadhya Singhania (Ryan's mom)
Ryan Singhania (Son)
Ayan Singhania (Ryan's brother)

~Playlist~

🎼 Midnight Rain (Taylor Swift)
🎼 Perfect ( Ed Sheeran )
🎼 What if I told you I like you? ( Johnny Orlando )
🎼 I knew you were trouble (Taylor Swift)
🎼 Locked away ( Adam Levine)
🎼 Lover ( Taylor Swift )
🎼 Everybody wants you ( Johnny Orlando )
🎼 It's you ( Ali gatie )
🎼 Love story ( Taylor Swift )
🎼 Teenage dream ( Katy Perry)
🎼 Make you mine ( PUBLIC )
🎼 We fell in love in October ( girl in red)

~Dedication~

"Cause he was sunshine, and I was midnight rain!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you enjoy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~