~truth or dare or revealations?

Kiara

What a day! I packed my bag and exited the school after the last lecture.

First the looks of students when I entered the school. Then Ryan at the cafeteria. I don't like interacting with people at all. And today was filled with people's talks.

First principal, though that was not a concern. Then Alisha, who showed me the school, Oh GOD she talks a lot. Then Ryan at the cafeteria. He dared to snatch my book away. I wanted to punch him hard but creating a scene was the last thing I wanted.

What does he think he is? He thinks he can attract everyone just because he is the son of the principal? Or  already have so many fan following ?

I didn't even see him at all, instead I was lost in my novel. But he just snatched it and started to read it. Not just that, but he read the romance scene and his eyes widened. It was embarrassing. What type of guy he is!

First he came and sat at my bench. Then he snatched my book. Then he flirted with me. And then finally I got up and walked away and got rid of him. If I hadn't, he would have annoyed me and I would literally have punched him away.

He has this sunshiny smile so what he thinks he can melt me with that smile? Not at all. Even in the lectures today all he did was laugh at the last bench and make jokes and get scolded.

Anyways, I should go into the bus. I am gonna take school transport, please I don't want any interaction with anyone there.

I stepped on the bus stairs and-

Not another problem man. Ryan uses school transport. I don't think he needs to because his father is the principal. He could go with him. I don't know , even though I don't care.

Thankfully Alisha was there too. I would rather sit with Alisha and listen to her rather than get annoyed by Ryan.

I walked towards her seat and she asked me to sit on the window side while she giggled with her friends. I sat on the window seat and started looking at the beautiful scenery.

 I sat on the window seat and started looking at the beautiful scenery

"Are you comfortable?" Alisha asked me.

"Yes thank you" I nodded.

"Let me introduce to you my friends" Before i could reply she started-

"So guys this is Kiara. New student." She introduced me to her friends. On our right side sat two girls, one looking like she was disinterested and the other one greeted me.

"She is Zia and that is Ahana" She pointed towards them.

"They are Ryan and Ishir" She looked towards the boys sitting behind us .

"Hello everyone!" I greeted everyone nervously.

"'Hi sweetie!" Ryan looked towards me with a smirk.

Oh his face! He is so irritating