~nature's whispers

Ryan

After the bell rang, we packed our bags and went home. And that's when I realize I forgot to take Kiara's number.

Because you were busy being proud that a girl who ignores you asked for your number.

I hope she texts me once she gets home as we didn't even discuss the timings. I went home and climbed upstairs to my bedroom. I threw my bag on the desk and changed clothes into comfortable ones. I wore a grey T-shirt and shorts and sank into bed.

Ping.

I received a notification as soon as I sank into the bed. I hate this. Couldn't the notification come earlier? It always does when I lay asleep. I got up to see who it is.

Oh.. jab notification hi itni pyara ho toh uske liye, sone se uthkar check karne me kesi sharam?
(Oh.. why to regret getting up from your bed and checking the notification when it is so lovely?)

Kiara
This is Kiara. So, when are we going?

Damn man. She could have said a 'Hi' before coming straight to the point. But this girl. I typed my response.

Ryan
"Hey, this is a guy whose charm can't be resisted by anyone."

I am sure she rolled her eyes over that and yes! I knew it-

Kiara
*rolling eyes emoji*
"Do you want to go or not?"

Oh how much she plays this game of blackmailing me.

Ryan
"Ok Ms topper calm down. What about 4 pm?"

Kiara
"Works for me. And would you mind sending the location?"

Ryan
"Sure. We are going to Maldevta Hills. Trust me, it is an amazing place. It has a beautiful waterfall too and the climate is so refreshing."

Kiara
"Okay! I will come on my own. Bring your stuff for project work"

Ryan
"Alright."

Does she really think I am gonna do the project with her? I am gonna explore that place with her, and show her that there is beauty outside the books too.

3.30 pm

I checked my phone and it was already 3 half past. I changed my clothes into a camel brown color hoodie and black jeans. I put on a black leather jacket on it as it is very cold. I wore my white shoes and told Mom that I was hanging out with my friend for a project. She didn't ask me any further questions and I walked towards my car.

 She didn't ask me any further questions and I walked towards my car

I sat in the car, turned it on and drove to the location. It wasn't far away. It took 25 minutes to reach. I texted Kiara to ask if she had already arrived.

Kiara
"Reaching in 5 minutes"

Ryan
"Okay!"

The wind was blowing so hard. It was getting colder. Till then, she comes, I decided to wait for her at the coffee stall.