Dealing with School Life

The following day, during lunch, teams RWBY and JNPR were talking about Nora's weird dream and Jaune getting bullied until he pointed out a girl with bunny ears getting bullied by the tubby ginger cunt and his gay buddies.

As it seemed that I was the only one in that table with a brain to do something, I got up to confront the waste of semen known as Cardin Winchester.

By decking him in his dumb fucking face with the bat, the way Sting would.

(Author's Note: Expect a fuck ton of wrestling references, specifically the Attitude Era and the Monday Night Wars)

After the sorry sack of shit fell on his ass, I decided to cut a promo on his goofy ass:

"Cardin, this bat I have here ain't the only thing that's going up your ass at Goodwitch's class, because if there's one thing I know for sure, is that you have just opened a can of whoopass for yourself.
You cornered a rattlesnake, you dumb son of a bitch, so expect to get bit.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, CAUSE THE OL BOY JACKET SAID SO!"

*Glass_Shatters.mp3*

After Cardin and his butt buddies ran off, the bunny, whose name is Velvet, came up to thank me. I told her there was no need, and that I wasn't going to let that stand, as long as I'm around.

A coffee-colored girl walked up to us, asking Velvet if she was fine and if Cardin was bullying her again, to which Velvet responded that she was fine and had me to thank. The girl pulled her shades to the bridge of her nose to check me out.

"So... Richard, right?"

Jacket's fine

"Sure, but your clothes choice isn't"

Neither is that attitude, but here we are

She looks at me with a smirk and says, "I like him"