Loving The Sound of Shattered Glass

Before getting to Goodwitch's class, I went to team RWBY's dorm with a cooler full of beer, and knocked on the door, to which Ruby answered.

"Hi, Jacket!"

"Hey Ruby, is Yang here?"

"Are you gonna ask her out?"

"No, but it involves the ending of today's combat class."

"Oh, ok, I'll get her"

After a few minutes and a few crashing noises, Yang opens the door.

"Hey, Jacket-"

"Walk with me"

I walk away while Yang catches up

"Ruby said something about an ending to your fight with Cardin?"

"This cooler is full of beer, when I motion to you, I want you to throw a can at me"

"Ooh, drinking during school hours, such a bad boy~"

"Yang... Never mind I'll explain later, just throw me the beer after the fight, ok?"

"Sure"

After the planning, we all go to Goodwitch's class, to which Cardin goes to the practice arena and tells Goodwitch he wants to fight me, I accept and hook up a speaker next to Goodwitch's desk.

"Mr. Fritz, what is this about?"

"You'll see."

"Ok..."

After hooking up a speaker, I gave a microphone and a piece of paper to Nora and asked her to read it when she hears shattering glass.

After Cardin came out, the music hit.

(Play song above)

"And introducing the champion, from Miami, Florida, weighing 252 pounds, Richard Friiiiiittttttzzzzz!!!"

I walked out of the locker room and the room was starting to warm up to the music as some were nodding their heads. I paused the music and went to my corner, mentally preparing myself for the fight as Goodwitch asked if we were ready.

The fight began as Cardin swung his mace wildly as I dodged every swing until I hit him with a 3:16 Thez Press and started punching his face, lifted him up and hit him with a suplex. I then Irish Whipped him to the podium, and proceeded to stomp a a mud hole on his ass.

I then yelled at him,

"HAD ENOUGH, JACKASS?!?"

"GO TO HELL, YOU FREAK LOVING ASSHOLE!!"

I then Motioned for him to stand up, and hit him with the greatest finisher ever, the Stone Cold Stunner

Cardin's health bar dropped to the red, and before I could stomp his head in, Goodwitch called the match and the music started again and I signaled to Yang and she tossed two cans at me. I opened the cans and smashed them against each other, drinking whatever was left as it dribbled onto my shirt.

As I celebrated, one of Cardin's goons tries to jump me, but I somehow manage to summon a chair and throw it at him like Sabu

When he fell, the other two goons showed up and end up bashing both of them, setting one up in the corner and putting a trash can in front of him, climbing to the top rope and hitting the craziest move of all, The Coast to Coast

The last goon tried to use the chair, but I end up hitting him with the Van Daminator

Cardin finally got up and I decided to put this shitshow to bed by applying the Tazzmission

Cardin taps out and after I drop him, proceeded to shit himself, causing the audience to laugh and immediately cover their noses, to which Goodwitch replied, "Class Dismissed"