Chapter 3 Making Trouble

"Hello, two gentlemen." A row of gorgeously dressed girls held round fans in their hands, with sweet smiles on their faces, bowed slightly to salute, and said in unison.

Fu Yuanzhi waved his hand, "Get up, be casual, you don't need to salute." He looked at the people in front of him presumptuously, pointed out two people to stay, and the others left.

The remaining two began to register their names.

"Nujia Yiyi" said the woman in a pink skirt shyly.

"Nujia Feifei" the woman in the emerald green skirt replied generously, without a shyness of a daughter's family, but people can't help but take a few more glances.

"What talent do you guys have?" Fu Yuanzhi asked curiously, propping his head on his hand, sipping the wine in his glass.

Yiyi and Feifei looked at each other, and said with a smile: "Yiyi is not talented, but she can sing a little song."

"I am good at the piano." Feifei said.

"Here, there happens to be a piano over there. Go and play it there. You play and sing together." Fu Yuanzhi pointed to the piano beside him.

The distant sound of Guqin sounded, and the crisp voice echoed in my ears.

Fu Yuanzhi grabbed a handful of peanuts, threw them into the air, and then opened his mouth to catch them. He ate only one peanut in a handful, and couldn't help but feel a little frustrated. Just as he was about to grab another handful, he realized that Wen Yu beside him didn't know what to do. He was lying on the table and sleeping soundly.

Helpless, Fu Yuanzhi got up and wanted to hug Wen Yu to the couch to sleep. After all, it was uncomfortable to lie on his stomach like this, but as soon as he touched him, Wen Yu woke up with a start, and immediately put his hands in a ring shape, and circled the things in front of him , said nervously: "This is the general's thing!"

Fu Yuanzhi tapped Wenyu's head lightly, "Stinky boy, I don't care about that little thing of yours."

Wen Yu touched his head, and muttered softly: "You are not a general."

Fu Yuanzhi turned around and continued to enjoy the beautiful scenery in front of him. He was extremely bored, grabbed another handful of peanuts, and was about to throw them away when he suddenly heard a sentence , "The face of the demon girl is like a flower with dew, and the jade tree is shining with light."

She was startled, and the peanuts in her hand were scattered all over the ground, and she hurriedly shouted: "Shut up for me!"

Yiyi immediately closed her mouth, her eyes closed. Slightly flushed, with a dazed look on his face, he was at a loss, not knowing why he had offended the nobleman.

Feifei's eyes flickered slightly, "Why stop?"

Fu Yuanzhi's complexion gradually recovered, just now Yiyi sang "□□Flower", this song of subjugation, how could he sing the song of the subjugated country, vaguely remember the peasants who suffered from the drought in Liancheng three years ago□ □, everyone gathered at the gate of the city, sang "□□ Flower", His Majesty was furious, and directly ordered to shoot the rioters. The scene was horrible, blood flowed like a river, flowing from the south gate to the north gate. Since then, Liancheng has been deserted. Liao is uninhabited. This incident was jokingly called "Youth Chaos". However, there are occasional rumors that someone passing through Liancheng at night can still hear someone singing "□□ Flower", the sound is miserable, which makes people heartbroken.

"Do you know what you are singing about?" Fu Yuanzhi said coldly. Although he is a dude, he is not without brains. If news of today's incident gets out, will he survive? Xiangfu An Nengcun Yan Feifei

's jade fingers caressed the strings of the piano, his eyes locked on Fu Yuanzhi, and he hooked his lips, "Of course I know."

Fu Yuanzhi's eyes changed slightly, and his tone gradually sank, "Say, who are you from?"

"The forest is dark and the grass is frightening the wind." Feifei smiled and confided five words, her eyes could not restrain the pride, as long as she can complete the task assigned by the master, she will be able to follow the master for the rest of her life.

Fu Yuanzhi was stunned for a moment, then chuckled a few times, and returned to the previous foolish look, as if the one just now was not him at all, "Miss Feifei, I haven't read any books."

Feifei stood up, walked around the piano table, slowly approached Fu Yuanzhi, and sneered: "Mr. Listening to "□□Flower" in the brothel, what will His Majesty think?"

Hearing Feifei's threatening words, Fu Yuanzhi played with the wine glass in his hand and said casually: "Oh? Isn't that the girl is more dangerous?

" Just follow the orders of the guests." Feifei then put on a wronged face.

"Tell me, your master's purpose." Fu Yuanzhi threw away the wine glass and smiled slightly.

"Persuade Fu Xiang to join our master's team." Feifei said.

Hearing the words, Fu Yuanzhi raised his eyebrows, and dared to tell which prince's scheme this was. His Majesty's health became worse and worse than before. The factional disputes in the court began to become apparent. Officials stood in line one after another, but his grandfather was sober all his life and never did such things. The thing of following the trend is that it can be reused by His Majesty.

"My grandfather never liked me. He beat me or scolded me when I saw him. How can I persuade him? I went back to your master. I can't do this." Fu Yuanzhi sighed, with a look on his face. He looked at the two of them with the expression of a fool.

"Brother Yuan Zhi, I want to go back." Wen Yu who was at the side suddenly said.

"Well, okay, let's go back now." Fu Yuanzhi reached out and touched Wen Yu's head, led him, and got up to leave.

Feifei and Yiyi turned around tacitly, blocking the door and blocking their way.

Fu Yuanzhi shook his folding fan lightly, pretending to be distressed, and said, "Xiao Yuer, our way is blocked by someone, what do you think we should do?"

Wen Yu didn't think much, and immediately blurted out, "Hit!"

Fu Yuan was taken aback, and then laughed, "That's right, that's true, it really was taught by Qin Wuzheng. I like this courage!" After speaking, he waved his folding fan, and the powerful internal force caused the two people at the door to fall backwards. Fu Yuanzhi looked at the two lying on the ground, curled his lips, " Does this young master

look so easy to bully?"

He exclaimed, "It's not good! It's dead!"

Fu Yuanzhi hit the man's head hard with a fan, "If you keep arguing, the two of them will really die. Hurry up and find a doctor. Mr. Qian Ben is dead!" " After finishing speaking, he threw a piece of silver to him, and he led Wen Yu to the stairs.

Zhang's mother stood at the bottom of the stairs, shaking her round fan, and looked at Fu Yuanzhi with a smile, "My son wanted to run away after he hurt someone." "

My son paid the consultation fee." Fu Yuanzhi didn't care.

"This happened to my Du Ruofang just after it opened today. Don't you think my mother Zhang is from out of town, so she is easy to bully?" Zhang's mother was crying, with tears overflowing from the corners of her eyes. She wiped her tears with a silk handkerchief, so pitiful. .

Most of the people present were lustful people, and Zhang's mother was in her mid-life, and she still had a charm, and pity came to her heart all of a sudden.

"Isn't this Fu Yuanzhi, the grandson of Fu Xiang?" someone asked.

"Really, why is he here?" One person asked a question.

"It would be strange if Fu Yuanzhi wasn't there. After all, the reputation of a dandy is not for nothing."

Everyone was discussing, and Fu Yuanzhi took it as if he had heard it, after all, he was used to it.

Wen Yu pushed away Mama Zhang who was standing in front of her, and pulled Fu Yuanzhi straight forward, muttering as she walked, "What a mess, I'm not happy at all."

"Stop them!" Zhang's mother turned her weak posture, put her hands on her hips, and said sharply.

Immediately, a row of people holding sticks appeared at the door, with fierce eyes, like wolves deep in the mountains, ready to pounce on them at any time.

Fu Yuanzhi asked in a low voice: "Little Yu'er, are you afraid?"

"A man of the general, never afraid!" Wen Yu shook her head firmly.

Just when Fu Yuanzhi was about to flex his muscles, a hearty laugh suddenly came, "It seems that this king has a good show." Looking

around, he saw a man in a tooth-colored shirt approaching slowly, his waist With a jade ring, a jade crown and hair, a handsome face, smiling eyes, and a faint hostility between the brows.

Fu Yuanzhi was slightly stunned, Yangwu King Zhao Lingfeng suddenly remembered what Feifei said before, and sneered in his heart, it seemed that Zhao Lingfeng couldn't wait any longer.

Zhao Lingfeng, the son of a noble concubine, has a capricious temperament and is warlike. His maternal grandfather is the protector of the country and holds a heavy army. Taking advantage of the emperor's old age, he wins over the courtiers. His purpose is self-evident.

"Oh, isn't this the grandson of Fu Xiang, Fu Yuanzhi, Mr. Fu?" Zhao Lingfeng asked in pretended surprise as if he had just seen Fu Yuanzhi.

"It's the grassroots." Fu Yuanzhi was disdainful in his heart, but he still replied respectfully on his face.

Zhao Lingfeng looked at the crowd, and said in a deep voice: "What happened?"

Zhang's mother stepped forward, crying like pear blossoms and rain, adding more details to what happened just now, and speaking slowly.

Zhao Lingfeng frowned slightly, and looked at Fu Yuanzhi with a troubled expression on his face, "Young Master Fu, how can this be a good thing? Your actions like this may be detrimental to Mr. Xiang."

Fu Yuanzhi looked at Zhao Lingfeng as if you begged me quickly and I would help you, he was speechless, and then said aggrieved: "My grandfather's own business, what's the matter with my grandfather? Besides, those two girls want to marry me , I disagree. After all, this prostitute is really inappropriate, so the two of them slammed into the door without any explanation. They couldn't pull it back. I don't want to say it, after all, it insults the reputation of the girls, but Mama Zhang's words just now really hurt my heart." Everyone was shocked when they

heard the words, and the fact was so

"It turned out to be so, but this king Mr. Fu was almost humiliated." Zhao Lingfeng laughed, glanced at Feifei and Feifei who were lying on the side from the corner of his eye, and cursed the idiot secretly.

Fu Yuanzhi waved his hand, expressing a ignorant dandy to the fullest, "It's all right, I don't care about it." "I just happened to meet here, I don't know if Mr. Fu would like to have a drink with me at the

Duoyue Tower" Zhao Lingfeng asked . Fu Yuanzhi shook his head pretending to be sad, "Thank you, my lord, for your kindness . It's just that

I just saw the miserable condition of the two girls, and I feel uncomfortable. I don't want to drink any more. I hope my lord will forgive me."

Zhao Lingfeng nodded slightly, and he was just being polite, and he was not unhappy when he heard Fu Yuanzhi's refusal.

"Brother Yuan" Wen Yu gently pulled Fu Yuanzhi, signaling him to leave.

Zhao Lingfeng followed the prestige, only to see a handsome child standing beside Fu Yuanzhi. A trace of haste.

"This is?" Zhao Lingfeng looked at Wen Yu, with an unknown look in his eyes, and asked.

Fu Yuanzhi raised his head and saw Zhao Lingfeng's expression, he said something bad in his heart, pulled Wen Yu behind him, barely blocked him, did not answer Zhao Lingfeng's question, and smiled: "My lord, the grass people will take a step first." After finishing speaking , hurriedly dragged Wen Yu away, as if someone was chasing after him.

It wasn't until the corner of the street that Fu Yuanzhi let go of Wen Yu, gasping for breath, looking at Wen Yu with complicated eyes, feeling very annoyed, how could he have forgotten, one of Zhao Lingfeng's biggest hobbies is being a good man, and in his backyard I don't know how many men have been hiding, Wen Yu's appearance just happens to be the pervert's favorite. After thinking about it, Zhao Lingfeng should have forgotten Wenyu in a short time, right? Well, yes, Fu Yuanzhi comforted himself.

Contrary to what Fu Yuanzhi thought, after the two of them left, Zhao Lingfeng ordered the people beside him, "Go and find out the details of that child." "

Yes!"