Chapter 18 Copying Poems

After sending Zhao Lingyun away, Qin Yan picked out the wicks soaked in lamp oil, making the dim light slowly turn on.

Looking at the opposite bedroom through the window, it was pitch black, and he frowned, it was almost Haishi, why didn't he come back?

"Treading Clouds." Qin Yan called out.

Tayun at the door walked in, "Master?"

"Let Liufeng go find Wenyu." Qin Yan said.

"Already gone."

Qin Yan sat for nearly a stick of incense, but Wen Yu didn't come back, so he got up and walked to the gate to wait.

I saw a black figure approaching slowly in front of me, holding an umbrella in one hand and a lantern in the other, seeing the road at my feet clearly by the faint candlelight.

"Qin Wuzheng!" the black shadow suddenly shouted.

Only then did Qin Yan see that the person who came was actually Fu Yuanzhi, "Fu Yuanzhi has taken care of the matter?"

Fu Yuanzhi went to the eaves, put away the umbrella, shook the raindrops on the umbrella, looked at Qin Yan, and replied: " Everything is done."

"The deceased is gone." Qin Yan comforted.

Fu Yuanzhi raised the heartless smile before, "I have figured it out, I want to live happily, so that grandfather will be at ease."

Qin Yan nodded in relief, "That's right."

"Why didn't you see Xiaoyu?" Son? I miss him." Fu Yuanzhi looked around, logically speaking, where there is Qin Yan, Wen Yu is indispensable.

"Going to play." Qin Yan was a little dissatisfied.

"Hey, you haven't come back so late, could it be that you went to that kind of place?" Fu Yuanzhi winked at Qin Yan.

Just as Qin Yan was about to speak, he saw a carriage slowly approaching.

After the carriage stopped in front of the door, the people inside opened the curtain and walked down cautiously.

"General?" Wen Yu raised his head, and saw Qin Yan standing in front of the gate with his hands behind his back.

"You still know how to come back?" Qin Yan asked angrily.

Wen Yu lowered her head like a child who made a mistake.

"Okay, it's getting late, let's go in, I'm sleepy." Fu Yuanzhi yawned and said tiredly. He has been busy with his grandfather's funeral all this time, and he hasn't had a peaceful day. I feel, now that I have figured it out, I need to take a good rest.

Qin Yan withdrew his gaze, turned around and walked inside.

Fu Yuanzhi touched Wenyu with his arm and gave him a look.

Wen Yu nodded, and slowly followed behind Qin Yan.

"Uncle Xu, where do I live?" Fu Yuanzhi walked into the hall, pulled Xu An and asked.

Xu An smiled gently, "Young Master Fu and this old slave."

So Fu Yuanzhi followed Xu An to his own yard, leaving only Qin Yan and Wen Yu in the hall.

He drank some tea in the opposite moon building before, and later Xie Lan took him to catch fish in the river on the outskirts of the city, but it was Xie Lan who caught the fish, and he just watched silently. The clothes were soaked by Xie Lan's water, and it's cold now, so it's not too dry, and it's still cool.

Only then did Qin Yan see Wenyu's appearance clearly, the long hair on the sideburns stuck to his face, and his lips were slightly pale. He was going to reprimand him, but now he had to give up and sighed, "Forget it, go back to the house and take a bath. Take some rest."

"Yes." Wen Yu replied, and then turned and left.

In the early morning of the next day, Wen Yu was awakened by a burst of laughter. Holding the quilt with both hands, she opened her eyes with difficulty, closed them again, turned around, and planned to continue sleeping.

As a result, the door was kicked open from the outside, the quilt wrapped around his body was torn off, and his body felt chilly.

"Wen Yu, Wen Yu, wake up quickly." An urging came from above his head.

Wen Yu opened his eyes again, and saw Xie Lan looking at him excitedly.

"Why are you here?" As she just woke up, Wen Yu's voice was still hoarse, her face was confused, and she was unspeakably cute.

Xie Lan couldn't help reaching out and pinching Wen Yu's face, not wanting to let go for a while.

Wen Yu gradually regained consciousness, knocked off Xie Lan's hand, and frowned, "What are you doing here?" "

Ah? You forgot!" Xie Lan pointed at Wen Yu, very excited.

Wen Yu nodded honestly, "Forgot."

"Today is my crown ceremony!" Xie Lan stomped her feet angrily, "I agreed to go to my house to play yesterday."

Wen Yu finally realized, and looked carefully Xie Lan, wearing a plain cross-neck top, a crow-blue skirt underneath, an ivory-colored long-sleeved shirt with small clusters of black bamboo embroidered on it, and black soap boots on her feet, her face is full of vigor .

"Hurry up, the crowning ceremony is about to begin, I sneaked out." Xie Lan pulled Wen Yu.

Wen Yu had no choice but to get up, dress carefully, and after washing up, she went out with Xie Lan.

The two ran into Qin Yan and Fu Yuanzhi head-on.

"Where is this going?" Qin Yan asked.

"Today is my coronation ceremony, I specially invited Wen Yu to attend." Xie Lan cupped her hands towards Qin Yan.

"Let's go too! Can't we?" Fu Yuanzhi suggested.

Xie Lan nodded, "Of course."

Then, the four of them arrived at Guanglinghou Mansion in a carriage.

Only Mrs. Xie and Xie Lan were left in Guangling Hou's mansion, so it was a little deserted. Guangling Hou passed away early, and very few people came to congratulate him.

At this time, I saw a group of people walking towards a young man in pink.

"I saw a pink and tender girl approaching from a long distance, and I guessed it was Miss Mei, and I was right." Xie Lan teased.

"Xie Wenqian, it's good to be a classmate, I came to see you specially." Mei Wangyu said with a look on his face, and stuffed the gift from the servant into Xie Lan's arms.

"Then thank you, big girl." Xie Lan said with a smile, "Could it be some rouge and gouache inside?"

Mei Wangyu glared at Xie Lan, "You!" He glanced at Wen Yu and him from the corner of his eye. Fu Yuanzhi, who was smiling brightly beside him, said angrily, "Who told you to laugh!" "

What? I can laugh as much as I want, can't I?" Fu Yuanzhi said provocatively.

"You still dare to call yourself my son in front of me?" Mei Wangyu snorted coldly, "Who the hell are you?"

Fu Yuanzhi put his arms around his chest, "I used to be a dude, but now my family is down and I have no money, so I should be considered a hooligan Bar."

"No wonder." Mei Wangyu sneered, "Uncultured."

Fu Yuanzhi reached out and tapped Mei Wangyu's head, "Stinky boy!"

Mei Wangyu rubbed his head, "Believe it or not, I let my grandfather take your little one. Fate!"

"Tch" Fu Yuanzhi rolled his eyes, holding a piece of silver in his sleeve, secretly mobilized his strength, and hit Mei Wangyu's knee.

Mei Wangyu only felt a pain in his knee, and he fell down. His eyes just hit the steps, and they were swollen.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I can't even stand upright, so hurry back and find grandpa to brag about." Fu Yuanzhi said contemptuously.

Mei Wangyu covered his eyes with his hands, stomped his feet angrily, and led the people back.

At this time, a servant ran to Xie Lan and whispered something in his ear.

Xie Lan turned her head to look at Wen Yu, and said, "It's about to start, let's go."

Qin Yan walked beside Fu Yuanzhi, and said softly, "The one just now is Mei Ye's grandson." "

I know." Fu Yuanzhi replied He said, "Isn't he very precious to this grandson? Let him take good care of him."

Qin Yan shook his head with a smile.

After the guests were seated, the coronation ceremony began. I saw Xie Lan kneeling in the center of the hall, listening to the patriarch's speech with her head bowed, and then made a salute. The patriarch untied the hair band on Xie Lan's head, tied it with a crown, and finally fixed it with a hosta.

After the ceremony was completed, the servant at the door hurried in, "My lord, the father-in-law from the palace is here." "

Please come in," Xie Lan said.

So, the leading eunuch approached with his head held high and his chest held high, holding a bright yellow scroll.

Everyone knelt down and listened to the eunuch read the imperial decree: "Your Majesty has a decree. Xie Lan, the son of Marquis of Guangling, is now an adult, and he is allowed to inherit the title. I hope he can inherit his father's behest. I will spare no effort to share your worries. Xie Houye, Congratulations, these are all rewards from His Majesty." The eunuch handed the imperial decree to Xie Lan, and some eunuchs behind carried the boxes and walked in batch after batch.

Xie Lan took the imperial decree with both hands, "I'm sorry to trouble my father-in-law to go, please have a glass of wine before leaving." "

No, our family is still in a hurry to return to the palace." The eunuch smiled cheerfully and left up.

At this moment, everyone stepped forward, holding their glasses of wine, and said to Xie Lan: "Congratulations, Lord Marquis." After

drinking for three rounds, Xie Lan was a little drunk, walked to Wen Yu's side unsteadily, and put his arms around his shoulders , Said: "Wenyu, I thank Wenqian, just you as a friend, you are righteous, I was punished in the academy, and you copied so many court rules for me." "Really?

" Answer the words.

"Of course, our Wenyu's handwriting is beautiful." Xie Lan proudly raised her thumbs up, as if talking about herself.

Wen Yu lowered her head and silently ate the delicious food on the table.

Qin Yan smiled, "I taught it."

After returning to the Hou Mansion, Qin Yan called Wen Yu to the study.

Wen Yu stood aside, watching Qin Yan flip through the books in his hand, looking for something. At this time, Ta Yun walked in with a basin of water, walked towards the bookshelf behind Qin Yan, passed by Wen Yu's side, seemed to be tripped by him, and poured a basin of water directly on Qin Yan.

Ta Yun immediately knelt down, "This subordinate deserves to die."

Qin Yan picked up the book, but he couldn't help sighing because he was already soaked through.

"General? What's wrong?" Wen Yu asked.

"These are my mother's favorite "Nineteen Ancient Poems". It took me three days to copy them, and I plan to burn them for my mother in a few days." Qin Yan said distressedly.

Ta Yun, who was kneeling on the ground, couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth. This was clearly a novel he picked up from Mr. Fu's bed.

"I can only copy it again." Wen Yu sighed.

Qin Yan pondered for a while, "That's the only way to go, but it's a pity that the papers for the court tomorrow morning haven't been written yet."

Wen Yu thought for a while, "Why don't I copy it for the general?"

"No." Qin Yan said in embarrassment.

"It was caused by me tripping on Tayun, so it should be copied by me." Wen Yu said seriously.

"Alright then." Qin Yan agreed after a long time.

Wen Yu immediately went back to her room and started to copy seriously.

Qin Yan threw away the book in his hand, glanced at Tayun and knelt on the ground, "Get up."

Then Tayun got up.

"There was no flaw just now, right?" Qin Yan asked worriedly.

Ta Yun thought about it carefully, then shook his head, "My lord can't tell."

"That's good." Qin Yan nodded. He was upset when he heard Xie Lan say that Wen Yu had copied the courtyard rules for him, so he thought of This plan.

Compared to the harmony in the Hou's Mansion, the Yangwu Prince's Mansion is extremely lively.

Princess Yangwu Yu Yongxu was like a lunatic holding a broom, chasing and beating those pets in Zhao Lingfeng's backyard.