Chapter 33

Zhao Gan was stunned by Yang Guangsi's words, his eyes were full of confusion, "Why?

" ash, mixed with other herbs, and boiled for seven days." Yang Guangsi said slowly.

Zhao Gan's complexion changed, and he shook his sleeves and said, "It's ridiculous!" His eyes narrowed slightly, staring at Yang Guangsi with a cold light, and asked, "Do you think I'm easy to deceive?" Yang Guangsi immediately knelt down, "I dare not

. "

Zhao Gan lifted the thin quilt on his body, stood up slowly, pinched Yang Guangsi's chin with one hand, forced him to look at him, and said coldly: "Although I am old, I have not yet reached the time to distinguish between right and wrong."

" The minister is guilty." Yang Guangsi lowered his head and said in a low voice.

Zhao Gan looked at Yang Guangsi for a long time, let go of his hand, and said with a trace of impatience: "Okay, you go down."

After Yang Guangsi left, Zhao Gan lay on the couch, carefully recalling what Yang Guangsi said just now.

At this time, Eunuch Liu stepped forward, holding a cattail fan in his hand, shaking it gently, and said in a seemingly unintentional way: "I heard that King Pingshan has been very powerful recently, and all the eunuchs in the palace are going to benefit one by one." The concubine ran away, and no one did serious things."

Zhao Qian came back to his senses, and glanced at Eunuch Liu, "You are the chief steward of the palace, and who dare not listen to you?"

Eunuch Liu chuckled, " The slave is old, and will retire after a few years, and those people will naturally not be as respectful as before, and they are not in good health now, alas, I am old." After hearing this, Zhao Gan thoughtfully and

sneered : "It's all the same." After speaking, he coughed a few more times.

Eunuch Liu hurriedly stepped forward and patted Zhao Qian on the back, and said with concern: "Just now Imperial Physician Yang happily told this servant that he has found a new medicine that can cure His Majesty, and His Majesty will recover in a few days." "It is true

. "Zhao Gan lay powerlessly, "But it needs a special medicinal material."

"What is it?" Eunuch Liu asked curiously.

Zhao Gan didn't hide it either, "The three ribs of a loyal minister."

Eunuch Liu couldn't help laughing, "What did you think it was, but it was bones."

Zhao Gan's face sank, and Eunuch Liu stopped laughing immediately when he saw this , continued to shake the cattail fan, "Your Majesty, did Miracle Doctor Yang say he wanted the bones of the living?"

Zhao Qian thought about it carefully, then shook his head, "No."

"That's it, isn't it the same for the dead?" Eunuch Liu reminded.

"How can I use the things of the dead?" Zhao Qian disagreed.

Eunuch Liu said with a puzzled face: "Since it was mentioned by Miracle Doctor Yang, it must be extraordinary. How can a loyal minister be compared with ordinary people?"

Zhao Qian lowered his eyes and stopped talking.

Eunuch Liu also shut his mouth wisely.

At night, I heard crackling sounds from the palace, followed by painful wailing.

Yang Guangsi had just undressed and went to bed, but was carried away by four eunuchs, and was not put down until Chaoyang Hall.

"What's wrong, Your Majesty?" Yang Guangsi wiped away the gum from his eyes and asked Eunuch Liu beside him.

Eunuch Liu said anxiously: "For some reason, His Majesty has been complaining about having a headache, and now he has smashed a lot of things, Doctor Yang, you can hurry in and have a look."

Before Yang Guangsi could reply, someone behind him pushed him, and he rushed inside.

Relying on what little sanity he had left, Zhao Gan firmly held onto Yang Guangsi's hand, "Genius doctor, hurry up, I have agreed to your solution, now, you take Chen Ming to find the medicine, otherwise, I will die soon. "Speaking, Zhao Gan hugged his head tightly again, and a painful cry escaped from the corner of his lips.

Yang Guangsi first took out a pill from his cuff and stuffed it into Zhao Gan's mouth. Only then did Zhao Gan gradually relax, and he sat slumped on the ground, his white shirt wet with sweat, and pressed it tightly against his back. He picked up the token at the side and handed it to Yang Guangsi, "Take this to find Chen Ming. Follow your instructions."

Yang Guangsi took the token, with a look of success flashing across his eyes, he clasped his fists and said, "I will live up to your Majesty's trust." "

Go, go early and return early." Zhao Gan waved his hand.

"Yes!"

Yang Guangsi took the token and went all the way unimpeded, and soon came to the Commander's Mansion in a carriage, and said to Chen Ming: "Your Majesty has an order, take your people right away, take the iron catalpa, and come with me "

Chen Ming glanced at the sky, it was almost midnight, it was so late, what's the rush?

"Commander Chen, do you need me to repeat it again?" Yang Guangsi said in a low tone.

"I obey the order." Chen Ming clasped his fists, and then sent people to gather a hundred people, holding torches, to gather in front of the gate, "I still hope the doctor will give you instructions." "Follow me."

Yang Guangsi waved his hand and headed out of the city go.

A large group of people, the sound of orderly footsteps broke the quiet night, and the burning sparks reflected the majestic city wall.

When they stopped at a place on the outskirts of the city, there was a hut with lights on, and there were still some people dressed as servants standing by the door.

Yang Guangsi turned his head to Chen Ming and said, "Let me deal with those people."

Chen Ming could not refuse Yang Guangsi's order now, so he quickly led the people, rushed up from behind them, covered the people's mouths, and then used his sword Piercing the chest, from the beginning to the end, there was no time to say a word.

Only then did Yang Guangsi stand up straight, walked forward, and pointed to the raised mound in front of him, "Now, dig it for me! In each grave, give me the three ribs." "

What?" Chen Ming almost rolled his eyes in shock. all fell down.

"Not going yet?" Yang Guangsi glanced at Chen Ming, and raised the token in Yang's hand.

Chen Ming sighed weakly, "Yes."

So, in the middle of the night, hundreds of people used iron catalpas to level the high mounds of soil, until the black wooden boards were exposed inside, and then stopped. Everyone has never thought about digging graves, because the dead are the most important, and now they have dug up the homes of the dead. This is too much. If it wasn't for His Majesty's order, how could they come? So, everyone threw away the torches in their hands, gritted their teeth, and worked hard.

When the last grave was dug, he opened the coffin and saw that there were actually two sets of bones lying inside. Chen Ming boldly probed and looked, "Oh, I didn't expect that they were a couple." He broke three ribs and handed them to Yang Guangsi, "Miraculous doctor, is that enough?"

Yang Guangsi collected all the bones in a sack, a big bag full of white bones, which made people tremble, but Yang Guangsi did not have the slightest fear, and expressed his satisfaction Nodded, "Enough."

As the sky gradually turned bright, Chen Ming took everyone to rest against the tree trunk beside him, panting heavily, looking at the messy cemetery in front of him, the coffin lid was lifted, and some corpses were scattered outside. Recite "Amitabha Buddha". Suddenly, he stopped breathing, pointed to the fallen tombstone, and stammered: "General, General!"

At this moment, footsteps could be heard in the distance, and Zhao Lingyun was walking towards this side with a team of guards Come.

Seeing the scene in front of him, Zhao Lingyun's face was gloomy, and his eyes were full of uncontrollable anger, "What are you doing!" He was leading a patrol as usual, but when he saw movement here, he thought it was a heartbreaker. I was committing a crime, but I didn't expect it to be the scene in front of me.

"Ping, King Pingshan." Chen Ming's upper and lower lips were trembling, and he couldn't speak smoothly.

Yang Guangsi didn't care. He looked at Zhao Lingyun, without saying hello, carrying the things in the sack, and returned to the palace in the carriage he had come with.

Zhao Lingyun stretched out his hand to stop it, but he didn't want Yang Guangsi to stretch out the token in his hand, and said with a triumphant smile: "I follow His Majesty's order to collect the medicine, so please don't stop me, if there is a delay, I can't bear the responsibility." Said After that, the carriage galloped away.

"Confused!" Looking at the scene in front of him, Zhao Lingyun couldn't help crying.

Chen Ming's whole body trembled, "Please, please, my lord, help me."

Zhao Lingyun raised his foot with difficulty, kicked Chen Ming to the ground, and put the exposed bones back into the coffin.

In the Marquis of Anping's mansion, Qin Yan was getting dressed and found Wen Yu, planning to have breakfast together, but saw Ta Yun hurried in and said: "Master, it's not good, the ancestor's grave has been dug up!" Qin Yan just picked up the

chopsticks He fell back on the table again, got up immediately, and went straight to the outside of the city. Wen Yu was stunned for a moment, and followed.

"Who did it?" A voice mingled with anger resounded like thunder.

Zhao Lingyun paused, turned around and saw Qin Yan standing there with an angry expression on his face, and after putting the last corpse in the coffin, he walked to Qin Yan's side, remained silent for a long time, and replied, "Yang Guangsi.

" His guts?" Qin Yan asked coldly.

"Father, Royal Father." Zhao Lingyun said eagerly.

"Hahahaha." Qin Yan laughed loudly, "This is my good uncle who dug up my Qin family's ancestral grave, and someone dug his own sister's grave." As he spoke, tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes. Looking sharply at Chen Ming, who was lying on the ground, and the people behind him, and someone who was holding an iron catalpa that he couldn't throw away in time, with a ghostly smile on his mouth, "After digging so many graves, I will go to hell." Accompany them!" After finishing speaking, he pulled out the long sword from Zhao Lingyun's waist and slashed at the man's neck. For a moment, blood was sprinkled all over the grass, and some splashed on Qin Yan's face.

The sun rose, and the golden sunlight shone on Qin Yan's face, with a hint of weirdness. Qin Yan stepped on the dead body, stuck his sword in the mud, straightened the crooked tombstone, and said in a choked voice: "Father, grandfather, I'm sorry, I, Qin Yan, am ashamed of the ancestors of the Qin family." After speaking, he stood up , drew his sword and walked straight forward.

Zhao Lingyun grabbed Qin Yan's hand and asked with concern: "Qin Wuzheng, where are you going?"

Qin Yan brushed Zhao Lingyun's hand away and sneered, "Of course I'm going to settle accounts."

When Wenyu rushed to the gate of the city, At that moment, I saw Qin Yan walking over with a cold face, dried blood condensed on his face, and there was no warmth in his eyes.

"General." Wen Yu called out.

Qin Yan turned his head sideways, looked at Wen Yu, and said softly, "Wait for me when you go home."

"Okay." Wen Yu nodded.

In the palace, Yang Guangsi spread a large bag of bones on the ground, and rolled the huge stone wheel. After a while, the ground was covered with powder.

Yang Guangsi picked up some ashes with his hands, rubbed them with his fingers, and the ashes dispersed with the wind.

Yang Guangsi smiled triumphantly, the fun has begun.