Chapter 48 Whereabouts

Qin Yan never expected that the search would last for a month. Fu Yuanzhi quarreled with him because of Wen Yu's affairs, and left the capital angrily, saying that he would never come back unless he found Wen Yu. The formerly bustling General's Mansion suddenly became deserted.

At the beginning of February, the ice and snow melted, the swallows whispered under the eaves, and the tender willows sprouted beside the road, full of vitality.

Qin Yan stroked the old sachet hanging from his waist, the color was a little dull, and there were traces of threading. But this does not affect the owner's love for it in the slightest.

In the past month, Qin Yan endured disappointment again and again. No matter how hard he searched, he still couldn't find Wenyu's trace. Could it be that he disappeared from the world?

"Master." Tayun walked over like the wind, his eyes were full of joy, "I found it!"

Qin Yan's hands trembled, and a smile faded from the corner of his mouth, and he asked, "Really?"

"Yes, Chiyu faction Someone spread the word that Shanglin found the young master's trace." Ta Yun replied.

"Great!" Qin Yan said excitedly, "Leave immediately to Shanglin."

"Yes!"

In the palace, Qin Yan informed Zhao Lingyun of his thoughts, and then said, "I hope Your Majesty will grant you permission."

Zhao Lingyun frowned slightly, he knew about Wenyu's disappearance, but it was wrong for Qin Yan to go to Shanglin, no matter what the circumstances were.

"Are you really going?" Zhao Lingyun asked.

"Yes." Qin Yan said firmly.

"This trip is dangerous, I'm worried." Zhao Lingyun looked at Qin Yan hesitantly, "Wen Yu, why is it worth your risk?" "Just

because it's him, it's worth it." Qin Yan said seriously.

Zhao Lingyun hesitated to speak.

Qin Yan took out the military talisman from his cuff, dragged his hands to the top of his head, and said: "Your Majesty, please take back the military talisman." This is what Qin Yan must do every day when he enters the palace.

This time Zhao Lingyun did not refuse, but reached out to take the soldier talisman, and said helplessly, "Your temper has not changed, so I will keep it for you first, go and return early." "Thank you, Your Majesty." Qin Yan turned to

Zhao Ling Yun kowtowed.

Zhao Lingyun was very astonished, Qin Yan's such a big gift really caught people off guard.

Qin Yan knew that when Zhao Lingyun put away the military talisman, the two of them could only be monarchs and ministers, nothing else. The way Zhao Lingyun looked at him just now was not as good as before, with a little more inquiry and suspicion, probably this is the habit of the superiors.

After leaving the palace, he rushed to the general's mansion non-stop, gathered his troops, and hurried to Shanglin.

At the end of the bustling street of Shanglin Guoju

, there is a courtyard. A man dressed in green, with a face like a crown of jade, is sitting on the corridor, holding a book in his hand, reading carefully.

"Wenyu, do you want to go back to Daxuan?" A voice came to my ears from far and near.

Wen Yu followed the prestige, and saw Mei Wangyu lying on the fence, looking at Wen Yu with longing.

Wen Yu's eyes flickered slightly, and a familiar figure appeared in his mind.

"Wenyu, are you listening to me?" Mei Wangyu reached out and poked Wenyu.

Wen Yu came back to his senses, and said: "Did you forget about being arrested yesterday?"

Mei Wangyu was so depressed when she heard this, she sneaked out with Wen Yu yesterday, and was arrested before taking a few steps.

"But staying here for a long time is not an option." Mei Wangyu sat down on the ground, muttering to himself.

Wen Yu's eyes stayed on the page, but she didn't read a single word. Since he was brought to Shanglin, he first lay on the couch for a month, and finally the wound healed, and he was able to go out for a walk. This month, I don't know how Qin Yan came here, if he was in a state of anxiety, or if something happened with that Bai Yinyin. Thinking of this, Wen Yu felt uncomfortable, which was the last thing he wanted to see, but he could only stand by and watch.

At this time, there was a sound of steady footsteps.

"Young Master Wen." A gentle voice sounded.

"His Royal Highness." Wen Yu got up and cupped his hands to Yan Lan.

Yan Lan frowned displeasedly, and said: "Your body is just right, how can you blow the wind here, follow me back to the house." After speaking, she couldn't help but pull Wen Yu forward.

Mei Wangyu looked at Yan Lan's back with a thoughtful look on his face. This Yan Lan had only met three times in total, but why, he always felt very familiar.

Except for Qin Yan, Wen Yu was really not used to such intimate contact with other people. With force, he broke free from Yan Lan's shackles, stopped, and said to Yan Lan: "Thank you for your help this time, the prince. Wen Yu is grateful." It can't be said, but after all, Wenyu is in a foreign country, and there are relatives at home, so she shouldn't stay longer, so as not to add to the sadness." "Do

you want to go back?" Yan Lan asked.

"Yes." Wen Yu nodded slightly.

Yan Lan looked at Wen Yu's dark eyes, with a fleeting nostalgia, and a burst of anger rose in her heart for no reason: "Why are you rushing back? It was your birthday, but you fell down in the snow with injuries all over your body. No one asked, where are your relatives? If I hadn't arrived in time, you would have been killed by the knife. You were in a hurry to go back when your body was just right. Did you ever care about my feelings! What is so good about that person! "

Wen Yu was dumbfounded by Yan Lan's call, "How do you know?"

Yan Lan was amused by his appearance, "I know a lot, but you don't."

Wen Yu looked at it carefully Yan Lan, thinking about why Yan Lan appeared in the capital that day, and why did she bring Mei Wangyu here? According to what Mei Wangyu said, Yan Lan took a look at him on the side of the road and took him away by his collar. Wen Yu couldn't understand this. Could it be the enemy? But it's not like, after all, Mei Wangyu now eats delicious food, doesn't have to work, eats and sleeps all day long, and lives a carefree life, which is many times better than starving and freezing before.

"Who are you?" Wen Yu asked in a deep voice.

Yan Lan smiled charmingly, "The one who treats you well."

Wen Yu: "..."

The guards in the other courtyard became more and more strict, from the original one patrol per day to four per day. This change made Wenyu surprised, could something have happened?

But it was like this, dispelling Mei Wangyu's thoughts of running away.

"Wen Yu, I always feel that this Yan Lan is very familiar." Mei Wangyu said what was on her mind, and now she can't go out, so she can only chat with Wen Yu.

Wen Yu frowned, it turned out that he was not the only one who felt that.

"But he is the crown prince of Shanglin Kingdom, so it's unlikely." Mei Wangyu shook his head.

Wen Yu suddenly had a flash of inspiration. This Yan Lan was only heard of when he appeared last year. He had never heard of it before. He once asked Qin Yan. Qin Yan said that he was raised by Shanglin King in secret and did not appear until he was an adult. in people's view. As an adult, Wen Yu pondered these three words carefully, his pupils shrank, and the only person he and Mei Wangyu felt familiar with was the same person, and that was Xie Lan. Thinking of this, Wen Yu's heart was full of turmoil. On the night of Zhao Lingfeng's rebellion, the masked man who appeared at the gate of the palace was from Shanglin. When Xie Lan went to look for him the next day, the special smell on his body made him sure that Xie Lan was Shanglin country. If you apply Yan Lan's experience to Xie Lan, all this is justified. Because Xie Lan is going back to Shanglin, the best way to escape without being seen by others is to die.

Seeing Wen Yu's face pale for a while, Mei Wangyu asked worriedly: "Are you not feeling well?"

Facing Mei Wangyu's caring eyes, Wen Yu didn't know what it was like, if Yan Lan was really Xie Lan, That was too much, and Madam Xie suffered a stroke by feigning death.

"Have you ever thought about Xie Lan?" Wen Yu asked suddenly.

Mei Wangyu's expression froze, and he said, "He's dead, why mention him?" "

If he's not dead, what should you do?" Wen Yu continued.

Mei Wangyu looked at Wenyu in surprise, his eyes slowly gathered the color of death and sorrow, and said: "I have thought about many things, such as beating him hard, asking him to pay me money, etc., but he is dead after all. No matter how much you think about it, it's useless."

Wen Yu didn't say any more, this was just his guess, and he couldn't be sure, but if it was true, then Mei Wangyu would be very sad.

After several days of driving, Qin Yan finally set foot on the land of Shanglin.

Qin Yan raised the bamboo hat on his head, looked at the towering city wall ahead, restrained his excitement.

"Tayun." Qin Yan turned his head and called to Tayun, "Look for an inn first."

"Liufeng has already gone to look for it." Tayun replied.

Qin Yan nodded, "That's good."

Tayun looked at the fake beard on Qin Yan's chin that was about to fall off due to the wind, a smile flashed across his eyes, but he reminded solemnly: "Master, Beard."

Hearing this, Qin Yan stretched out his hand to stick the beard, then straightened the bamboo hat on his head, and arranged the thick gold necklace around his neck. There were still a few small moles on his swarthy face. After tidying up, he asked, "How is it?" What else is wrong?"

Ta Yun held back his smile, the master, who was originally such a handsome man, forcibly tossed into such an ugly look.

Qin Yan saw Ta Yun's thoughts, coughed lightly, and said, "Shanglin people are very familiar with my appearance, that's all I can do." "Yes." There was a hint of a smile in

Ta Yun's words.

"Isn't that what businessmen wear?" Qin Yan explained again.

During this trip, they were pretending to be tea merchants who have been out of business for many years. Tea can be regarded as a single commodity with relatively high profits nowadays.

Qin Yan led the horse and walked towards the gate of the city, and handed over the silver taels that had been prepared for Shanglin to the guards, and then registered at the side. Shanglin has to pay money to register when entering the city, and people with different identities pay different money. Therefore, some people will not go out of the city without reason, which is indeed better than Daxuan.

The guard took the silver tael, weighed the weight in his hand, raised his head and his subordinates had checked the goods, and shook his head at him.

The guard grinned, patted Qin Yan on the shoulder, and smiled obsequiously: "Master, walk slowly all the way."

Qin Yan then picked up a small bag of tea from the horse's back, handed it to the guard, and said with a flattering smile: "Master After working hard for several days, it's a small matter, and I still invite the army master."

The guard was grinning to the ear, so he pretended to be: "Is this not good?" "

Where is it?" Qin Yan directly stuffed the tea into the guard's arms, "The grass people will leave first."

"Okay." The guard Smiling and waving.

Ta Yun walked past the guard, glanced at him, and snorted coldly with disdain, there are people who are greedy for petty gains.