Chapter 11

_

          ________Jungkook pov ___________

I knew from the time in car she had done something rebel against the bounderies i have set for her . Just by single glance at her i can read her like an open book . She is so open . I can get the truth from Sam too but i want her to confess in one way or another .

I waited long enough if she did not confess so i will make her to do .

I know she fear water and cant even swim i know i am going to be harsh on her but this time in a very different way .

I throw her into cold water . And waited for few seconds and here she finaly realize where she is .

      ______________YN POV_____________

why my skin suddenly feel so cold . Why do i feel like i am floating . I- I can-t breath no ! ...

I stir up and jolted up when i realize i am in water . Aderline rush through my vien .

" NOO N-o "

I open my mouth to scream but got choked by water getting straght into my nose and mouth making its way to my lungs .

" i c-ant breath i- "

Is this is it . I am realy done . No how do i ended up here . Did they through me . Tears start to make their way out of her doe eyes vanishing in the cold water . She strugled to move out of it . She tharsh around but miserably failed to do that.

Untill a hand grab her and pull her out of the water . She gasped and try to breath in but before she get the chance she felt the hold got luse around her and she fell back into water .

" Nooo ..!"

Her words left unspoken . She strugled again to grab the same thing or A person again but fail she again became hopeless untill she was pull out again .

" Is this a nightmare . But it felt real . " she pounder for a moment .

" wake up ! Wake up! Yn "

She scream to herself while holding the same person . But to her dispier she found herself in water again .

But this time she did not try save herself . And let her self fall in the depth of water accepting her fate she is bounded to be thrown and die .

      ------------ Jungkook pov----------

" wake up ! Wake up !!! Yn "

She scream to herself making me confuse is she scared of water ? Unfazed by her attempts to wake herself up I let her fall back into water .

But this time she did not try to come out .

" shit ! "

I dive in and pull her out of the water holding her in my embrace . I tap her cheek .

" yn yn wake up "

She did not respond making me worrid . I pull her with me to the edge of pool gently laying her cold and numb body .

I pumped her chest but all in vain i hover above her to give CPR . I held her nose and do the cpr . Making me anixious after few attemprs she finally spit out water .

She cough loudly trying to get more air . Leaving herself in breathless state .

" breath with me yn . Breath slowly follow my breathing . Come on "

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale .