CHAPTER 17

TAEHYUNG POV .

''Why is taking to lang ! ''

Sigh ... we are supposed to be at Villa before lunch but with her , i dont think its going to be possible . Its been hours since we two keep lotering throgh different streets of city and she dont seems to be nesting anywhere soon !

Danm ! Cant i just call hyung and ask him to handle his girl ? I grab my phone to call hyung .

'' she will beat the shit out of mee ! ''

I put my phone back car desk , looking outside to see the world going on .

'' i wish i will be part of this very world , away from bloodshed , thirst of revenge and haterd
I sigh ...... life is too short to hate someone ''

I again check the time looking at my watch .
Gosh ! Why girls take this much time ? Waiting enough i get down the car and head to the meadical store . Taking sanitory pads cant take this long !

I open the door as i enter in looking around to find nona .where is she ? She supposed to be here . I check all the asile but she is nowhere to be seen . Then i head to the counter

'' excuse me sir ? ''

'' yes ? Young man ''

'' Have you seen a lady tall with dark hairs . She enter the store but she is not here .''

The cashier thought for a sec and then head to computer to check something . After a while he turn the screen towords me .

'' Are you asking about this lady ? ''

I look at the screen and nodded .

'' she must be in restroom . You can go and take a look if you wanted to ''

I thank him and thought if it is okay to check ? Its ladies restroom after all . Well i guess saftey comes first .

I knock the door twice but no one come out not even a single voice .

I grab the handle as i knock again .

'' Nona ? Are in there ? ''

No there is still no reaponse . Shit ! I broke into the bathroom only finding her laying life less on the cold floor .

Shit ! Nona !

I check her pulse its very low and she is freezing . I pull off my jacket and wrraped aroind her as i rueh out of the store .

I open the door of car putting her on the car seat , putting seat belt on her . I lower her seat to make her more comfortable .

I get into the driver seat and drive like crazy . Fuck ! This is nerve wrecking . I pull over in the private hospital of our and pick her up in bridal style rushing to the hospital .

'' Its an emergency ! ''

I shout as the doctors run in and take her for the inspection . I stay out waiting patiently . I hate hospitals , i hate waiting ! I run my hands through my hairs as a nurse offer me coffee ans i take it , thanking her .

After an hour the doctors come out . I ran to her . Yeah female doc cuse hyung is possesive .like how stupid it is ! What if other dies just you being possesive but still it his choice .

'' what's up with her ? ''

I asked worried with cold face .

'' she is having a family , Mr kim , congracts ''

She pat my shoulder as i am just standing freez to ground . Family ? Baby ?

What the hell is she saying . I ... i can't understand ! I rush into nona room . She is sitting with worry and excitment written all over her face . She is playing with the heam of her hospital gown .