CHAPTER 22

《 meanwhile in the garden 》

Louis took yn out to the lawn for walk untill willaim will be done with jimin . Yn silently follow louis because she needs air too . So much unfold infront of them she was never ready for this . On her way to the garden she silently take in the details .yn is fast learner . She learn all the directions in one go .

'' are you a silent girl or something ? ''

Louis mutterd but yn keep her mouth shut playing dumb . This irritates louis but he calm his nerves he know how inportant are these brother sister to the houshold . Louis guide yn to the vast garden . Yn gasp at the sight it was indeed beautiful and refreshing but at the same time the sight is horrible too . The patch of red and blue spider lillies scared her she remember the flower as namjoon occasionaly enlighten yn about some symbols of particular gangs .

'' is not it the most exciting sight dear?  ''
Louis asked as he pluck the red spider lilly and turn to face her . His body  towering hers' '' you are our redlilly '' he said as  he place the flower in her hairs .

Yns' breath hitch an unknown emotion run through her body . She take deep breath to stable her shaking body .

Louis left yn in the garden letting guards keep the watch . Yn did not utter a single word she waits untill the steps fade in the background , she relax her muscels taking in the night breeze with the scent of such deadly flowers . She takes steps farword slowly taking in all the breath taking nature that turns too cruel for her .

She who wanted a normal life with some wordly knowledge a home , place with warmth thats all she ever wanted . She wonders if she ever wish to cross path with her family ?

'' my greed make me stumble into darkest world '' she whisper to herself as she rip off the flower from her hairs as she stare at its  bloody tenticles .

'' choices can be made , change and thrown away ... but i will keep you within my skin '' she kiss the flower so tenderly like a lover tend his beloved lips . Staring hard at the window of her room she tilt her head . She held her dress and remover her shoes with feet and a sudden thought cross her mind make her smile

'' someone certain won't be appreciating this but i like it in this way ''  then she quietly make her way to standing guards .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.................................

JIMIN POV

No ! How is this even possible she and my sister ?! Thats not i ever want things to turn !

I look up at william who was just looking at me with mixed emotion . I can't figure it out what are they ? My foe or family ...

Nobody , no single soul ever knock on this part of my life and now suddenly ...?! I glup the unknown feeling that start to rise within my gut . Something is off

Who is the liar ? Were i just a pawn ? And yn . I grab my chest hard my skin is burning . I feel the strom rising in me . I take deep breaths  .

No i can't be dumb ! I jerk back as i see william steps approching me .

'' jimin ! Easy boy you will damage your self ! '' william camly alert me but why it felt more like a warning

I sprung up from the chair standing straight .

'' Don't drag me in this shit hole ! I am not the kid you are looking for ! ''

'' no you are ! You are the only master of this along with miss yn our redlilly ! ''

I look up at him he is insane ! With no sense of reality

'' they are dead ! My blood my beloved .... i am a kid with no ending ! YOU BASTARD ..''