CHAPTER 18

JUNGKOOK POV

After having drink with both of them i feel so light but tipsy but sober enough to get back my room . Tae got drunk . Such a jerk ! Hehehe .

I always wonder what would i be doing if was all alone by myself . I so greatfull for jin hyung for not turning his back on me that rainy night .

Sigh .... not everything can be the source of happiness for other . Some might hate it , got scaared or lose there self just at the scent of it like me .

Tsk... such a pathetic jerk i am . Why this hall seems to be so long ! Its not ending ! Argh .

Finaly with help of my maid i am back in my room . I look around to see my little lamb . Ahh i remember she is with nona . Its not good to have her here for now .

I drag myself to restroom to have a bath . I remove my clothes and get into shower . Water hitting my skin makes me shudder after cleaning i did my night routine and then went to bed .

I sigh at the thought of my actions .

'' was i harsh at her ? ''

I rub my face and cuddle into my warm quilt . I tried to sleep thrashing here and there on my bed to find a comfortable but . DANMMMM !

I can't sleep ! Shit . I thought its normal but i can't sleep with out her . Urghhhhhh i grab the pillow and throw don't know where in the room .

Can't belive i am wrecking my nerves just because of her fucking absence . Fine ! I will just go and grab a wine . Yeah thats best for now . I can't be trouble for anyone for now .

Okay lets just head down . I get off from my bed and grab the botel of sujo well i don't have wine in my room .

Why grab a cup just glup the whole shit down . And yeah thats what i did . I keep drinking in hope to fell asleep .

What the hell ! Am i cursed ? Or a kid ! The empty botel slips out of hand slide to the door of my room and it opens .i rise my foggy eyes and there the reason of my restlessness stand .

My little lamb holding a pillow with messy open hairs disheaved clothes , her milky shouber and neck on display .

She stand there and looks at me if asking her self .if i would kill her if she take one more step here .

'' I ..i can't sleep without yo...you''

Thats all i need to hear i stand and tower her little being she looks down fidgting with her pillow . I grab the pillow throwing it away and pick her up with her legs wraped around my waist engulfed within my embrace burried deeo in me .

I snugle my head in her neck crassing her head . I sniff the heaven that calm my never .

'' sighhhhhh .... yes i am your one and only '' placcing soft kisses on her neck . '' and you are mine darling ''

I walk back to my bed with my pulshie .laying down i wrap us with warm blanket . I hug her waist sliding my arms into her shirt . And danm her sweet wimphers .

''Sigh..... you are sure my worst addiction ''

I wisper against her neck and digging my self more into her . Why i have became like this ? Is she is just my possesion or something else ?

'' master ?''

''Hmmm..''

''I..i snif ...snif''

I open my eyes fully . I know she must have think that i am done with her . Or she is a play thing for me .

I grab her arm softly turning her towords me . Meeting her red eyes . She is such a baby . I hover above her not putting all wait on her .
She is so small that i feel the urge to hide her .