Chef's Candy Competition

Sitting in the common area for eleven hours with the other contestants felt like a slap in the face. Alejandro had put everything into that last challenge, single handedly carried his whole team (minus the Sierra problem), and gave the Amazons the win. Despite all this, his hooks were in and he was actually in a good mood. Until Owen, Noah, and all the rest of the replaceable annoyances managed to irritate him all over again.

Team Victory sat across the aisle. Next to Leshawna on the far left was a hole barely fixed with planks of wood. Throughout the talking Alejandro noticed the wood slowly falling apart. Piece by piece the hole was opened once again and air started pulling in from the hole. Everybody not strapped in, like Leshawna, were pulled towards the open air.

As she started to fly away, Alejandro noticed an opportunity, he grabbed her out of the air. He held her close while keeping one hand on his strap and the other on her lower back. She looked up at him, blushing, as he called her a true beauty. They were all in danger until Owen broke through the straps and plugged the hole with his body. Behind him, Alejandro heard D.J. and Harold discussing him. 'Bingo' He thought, 'Get Leshawna on my side and get Harold off his game. Two birds with one stone!'

-------------

From up in first class, Heather felt the rumble of turbulence. 'Ugh you'd think Chef would fly this deathtrap better considering his precious star Chris is in it!' She thought to herself.

Her team was arguing about who should be team leader. Courtney insisted it be her while Gwen insisted there shouldn't be a leader at all. Heather rolled her eyes, "You're, like, not the only member of this team Courtney!" A laughable statement considering Heather was only on her team by herself. As far as she was concerned, her "teammates" were numbers until the merge, in which she'd destroy them.

"There's my friend Sierra to consider," She continued, looking back at a creepy Sierra going through Cody's things. Courtney and Gwen laughed at Heather.

'They are such fools. Like, yeah, she's crazy and for sure creepy. But she's a genius when it comes to this game. She's gonna take us far. You two losers are gonna be voted out for bickering with each other and refusing to compete in challenges.'

Before Heather could say something, Chris spoke over the loudspeaker. He called everyone to the cafeteria of the plane. That meant if she wanted to get her confessional in she'd have to do it soon then head over.

-------------

From the seating area right next to the kitchen, Alejandro sat amongst the crowd. It took a few minutes for Chris, Chef, and the interns to set everything up. Apparently, they were planning something big for this episode. Or at least that's what Alejandro assumed when nobody on the crew would look the contestants in the eye.

So he was resigned with watching the cast. Everyone would chat like normal before the cameras were on. 'Like fools, not even keeping quiet around their competition.' He listened in, gaining information. Izzy knows amazing gymnastics, Noah worked as an intern on a bunch of recent reality shows, and Owen is actually incredibly strong. Yet one person kept completely quiet, Heather. 'She doesn't say a thing about herself until the cameras are on. She must know all that matters to Chris is marketable content. She's so smart."

Standing next to Harold, Heather kept her eyes noticeably off of Alejandro. 'He's staring at me. I don't know what that snake wants with me but he better keep his eyes to himself if he knows what's good for him!'

Alejandro kept watching her and noticed something else. Harold was the one person who tried to talk to Heather. And last season, he was the only one to try and see the good in Heather. If she ever tried some cross team alliance or they both made it to the merge then the numbers could beat Alejandro. Another good reason to bump him.