Carrying Your Expectations

Alejandro had made it to the top. He had been sitting in the first class section for a lovely six hour flight. He chose to sit next to Tyler, being the sanest member of his team. Despite choosing to eat Chef's disgusting porridge. Looking around the cabin, he sized up his "teammates". Izzy was with a masseuse while Owen was sleeping on the couch. 'Is there someone missing? We haven't had an elimination yet? Who's not here?'

As if to answer his question, Owen rolled off the coach revealing Noah crushed underneath. 'Ah Noah,' Alejandro narrowed his eyes, 'Noah is smart and close to Owen. He'll notice my game eventually. Hopefully, If Heather beats me again and we get to elimination, I can convince the others to turn on him.'

"Thanks for not noticing I've been missing all night! What am I, Tyler?" Noah shouted while crumpled like a used tissue. Tyler responded in objection, spitting his food all over Alejandro. Signifying an end to the lovely ride. Alejandro gathered some snacks and left the compartment.

-------------

Sitting in the economy section, Heather complained about the smell permeating the cabin. Loud and heavy it smelled of a mixture between the cheap fuel Chris uses and some strange cologne. Gwen suggested it was the smell of defeat causing Courtney to jump in, still upset about Heather's treatment of her in the Yukon. If Heather's back had rope marks from whipping she'd be mad too.

"First chance we get, I'll totally help you vote her off." Gwen said. Courtney replied, "Can we whip her off?" They giggled together making Heather scowl. Looking across from her, she spotted Cody being "warmed up" by Sierra. 'Perfect. If I can get these two to obey my every need then Courtney and Gwen won't even be a problem.'

Getting up, Heather strolled to the benches on the other side and put on her best kind smile. "Hey buddy! Have I said enough how much I value your friendships?" Cody gave her a strange look, probably confused to have Heather speaking to him directly. Sierra stopped rubbing Cody's legs and turned to look Heather in the eye, squinting "Well I value you too Heather. Hug?" Sierra lifted her arms up and moved closer in, giving Heather a knowing look.

'She knows I'm playing her. But instead of saying something, she's trying to play me right back,' Heather was about to call the whole thing off when she counted the number of allies on her team; zero. 'I guess even a fake friend is better than no friends.'

"I think just saying it is enough." Heather spoke lightly. She was just about to be stuck in an uncomfortable hug when the cologne smell got stronger. Masculine and spicy, Heather realized too late what was really setting her off. Alejandro walked through the curtain, entering the cabin, holding snacks like chips and chocolate in his hands. He approached Team Victory, which was just Leshawna, Lindsay, and D.J. at this point, and offered up the snacks.

'Bribery. What can't get any alliances on your own?' Heather watched the girls and D.J. fawn over Alejandro and the kind act he showed them. 'I wish I had thought of that.'

He then moved his way down towards Heather and Sierra. "Sierra, my former teammate. I smuggled this one just for you." She and Cody were both drooling about to take the delicious candy bar when Heather jumped in.

"Well she doesn't want it!" She spoke for Sierra, pushing her away from Alejandro and into Cody, "We never trust the enemy, especially the excessively disgustingly flirty one." Alejandro frowned deeply, creasing his rich brown eyebrows. His eyes stayed focused on Heather, despite trying to win over Sierra.