Why won't you love me back?

Alastor and Angel used to date, but Alastor "caught" Angel cheating on him with Vox. He was furious and heartbroken. He didn't listen to what Angel had to say about the incident.

And he never knew that he would have regretted it.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Alastors POV:
Seven months ago, Angel cheated on me. He's been doing everything he can to make me love him or at least acknowledge him again.

But I won't.

I just want to see him burn himself out.

To see him break himself after what he's done.

I want him to suffer.

He told me he loved me, that he would never cheat. But I guess 'Once a whore, always a whore.' Saying is true.

"Al, I got ya papers done. But we really gotta talk and I-"

"Be quiet and place them on my desk." I cut Angel off. "But-"

"Now." I glare at him. He nods and puts the papers on my desk. Of course I've been making him do my work. His paperwork plus mine and his pornstudio work is more then enough to burn him out.

"Al, please. We really need to speak. It's about-" I slap him in the face, "I do not want to hear your pathetic excuses and voice. I do not want to see your pathetic face unless it is about my work and if it's completed. Understand?"

Angel nods slowly before walking out of my bedroom.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
Seven months ago, Alastor broke things off with me. He doesn't understand. Vox told me that if I sleep with him he would get rid of my contract.

But since we didn't really finish.. I'm still stuck at the pornstudios. I know, it wasn't worth sleepin' with Vox over that.

But I wanted a life with Alastor, without Valentino bargin' in.

But now I lost everythin'. Charlie and the others don't really believe me.

Only Cherri truly does.

Alastors been overworkin' me. I know that. But I want to get his love back.

Even if it meant breaking myself.

I stare at the city view from my balcony, smoking a cigarette. I wipe the tears from my eyes. I miss him. On nights like these, he would always cuddle me and whisper things to me.

We would always watch a movie, drink hot cocoa, and fall asleep together. We were happy.

But I had to ruin it.

I feel so fuckin' stupid now.

I look at the switch-blade in my pocket. I only use this for self defense.

I've been clean from cutting for a year because of Alastor. He was the only person who could truly make me stop.

But he doesn't care about me anymore.

I'm his useless ragdoll.

A nobody to him.

I toss my cigarette in the ash tray and go to my bathroom, I shut the door and slide down on it.

I stare at my old scars as I take off my gloves.

Exactly one year clean of cutting.

Gone to waste.

I cut deep slashes into my thighs and last pair of arms, nobody checks there.

Exactly twenty cuts on my arms and thighs. I let out a shaky breath and stare at the ceiling. Already consumed in my dark thoughts.