🍋Seven Minutes In Heaven🍋

Every first day of each month, there's game night at the hotel. And this time, it was Niftys turn to choose what game to play.

She chose Seven Minutes In Heaven.

The ten demons put their names on a piece of paper and let it fall into a jar. Charlie shuffled the papers and took one out."Angel, go in the closet." Charlie said with a smile.

"Been there, done that." He said, obviously making a gay joke. "Wait what-?" Charlie replied sheepishly. "In the closet, Charlie. Y'know-?"

"Ohhh! Good joke!"

Angel rolled his eyes and went in the closet, sitting on the floor.

I wonder who it's gonna be. Husk or Alastor, what about Baxter or Pentious? Although I wouldn't let Baxter fuck me. Who knows how long he was in the basement without a fuckin' piss break. If it's Arackiniss though, I'm fuckin' shootin' myself in the goddamn head.

The sound of a door opening caught Angel's attention. Static played the entire time. Angel knew who it was, but acted dumb to mess around.

It was Alastor, of course.

The deer grabbed Angel's hand and pulled him towards him, his fingers hiking up Angel's skirt.

He whined softly, feeling two fingers slide in his clenched hole. "Mmh, w- who is this?" He moaned out, "Nobody you need to know." The man replied. Although his voice was cleared, he heard tiny bits of Static.

Yep, definitely Alastor.

"If ya wanna keep goin', then fuckin' strip me and spread my goddamn legs. Not just fingers." Alastor took that into consideration and pulled his fingers out, laid Angel on the floor and spread his legs.

Nothing happened.

Alastor stared at the wet heat in front of him. "Scared?" Angel joked, but he didn't expect a tongue to slide against his clit.

He choked on a gasp of pleasure, feeling his tongue rub against his clit and hole. "O- Oh fuck.. damn it, that's good!" He cried out, squeezing around the wet muscle.

The Radio Demon chuckled as he took his tongue out and sucked gently on his clit. "M- Mm.." The spider whined, Alastor had enough teasing and the sound of pants unfastening filled Angel's ears.

A large, thick, and hard rod slid inside of him, fucking his tight hole and hands squeezing his breasts together.

Angel's body bounced back and forth from how hard Alastor fucked him.

"A- Ahhnh! S- Shit, fuck! Fuck.. oh fuck that's good!" He cried out, the length inside of him abusing his prostate hard and fast.

He loved it, he absolutely loved it.

Tentacles wrapped around all of his wrists and spread out his legs even more, purposefully squeezing his thighs.

Shadows placed kisses over his neck and the rest of his body.

Angel's mind was becoming overwhelmed by the pleasure he received. Alastor fucking him so hard while the shadows treated him so softly.

His mind didn't know which way to go.

He didn't know which one felt better.

Each thrust was a push to blissful oblivion. But the featherlight kisses and touches and licks were a touch of heaven.

He felt wanted and cared for. "Are you close, little dove?" A voice asked. "M- mhm."

"Cum for me, my dear." He said.

And Angel couldn't hold back a second more.

All of this happened just in Seven. Fucking. Minutes.
.
.
.
.
"Damn Nifty. You got them to actually have sex with each other."

"I rigged the game."

"Of course you did."
.
.
.
.
Angel screamed as he finally met his release, his hole was filled to the brim with hot liquid.

He was in blissful oblivion. Strong hands wrapped around him as a voice whispered praises and sweet nothings to him. The man wiped his tears and kissed his cheek softly,, ghosting his lips over his shoulders and neck.

Why the fuck was the damn Radio Demon treating him like a priceless object? As if he were precious and worth something.

"Who-- are ya?" The spider hoarsely whispered, "Someone who loves you." He replied.

He thought that Angel didn't know who he was.

But he did.

And he was so fucking happy to hear those words.

"I love ya too-- Al." And the praises stopped. "I disguised my voice and didn't use my ability. How did you-"

"Shadows and tentacles groped me and kept kissin' my body. And static played around ya when I got close to ya. Ya ain't that slick, Al."

Alastor blushed in embarrassment. "I told my shadows not too." "I enjoyed it."

The deer pressed his forehead against Angel's. Kissing his face and caressing his curves. "So.. are we datin'?"

"If you'd like. I would absolutely love it."

"It's a deal then." He replied.

Alastor chuckled and helped Angel up. "Ya were good at eatin' me." "Ahaha.. You have a delicious flavor." Alastor teased.

The spiders cheeks reddened. "H- Huh?" He said as he put his clothes back on. "Your flavor is incredibly delicious. I absolutely love it."

"I dunno if I should be worried or turned on."

"A bit of both." Alastor replied as he tucked himself back into his pants. Angel slipped on his skirt. "You should tug it down more, I can still see your ass."

"It's a mini-skirt. It's supposed to do that."

Alastor tugged his skirt down slightly. "Nobody here has the right to see those cheeks but me. Got it?" He warned.

That voice made Angel's knees buck, he nodded as his face reddened. The door finally opened and Alastor stepped out with Angel.

"Damn. You two went harder then my alcohol does." Husk said drunkenly.

Charlie and Vaggie were asleep on the couch, a movie playing. Nifty was cleaning the lobby, Pentious and Arackiniss were also asleep on the couch.

Baxter was probably down in the basement. Again.

"You rigged it, didn't you Nifty?" Alastor asked, she nodded. Angel looked down awkwardly.

"He ain't even that goo-"

"We heard everything, miss Angel! When are you two getting married!?"

"Jesus fuck, Nifty. Nobody's gettin' married." Angel complained, walking up the steps. Alastor joined his walk to the rooms, grabbing Angel's ass and gently squeezing.

Seven minutes wasn't enough to satisfy neither of them.

Seven hours on the other hand...

That'll be more then enough.