⋆ ࣪. 𝐬𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐝

❝ 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

Date Night.
Alley and Sam loved to have special dates, so a few weeks ago they sat down together and wrote down special dates that they wanted to work through in order.

The list consisted of 20 dates, of which the two had already completed 2 items.

A few days ago, the two of them had picked out a difficult recipe which they had tried to cook.

In fact, it had turned into a big mess, making it impossible to even begin to get the recipe right.

However, Alley and Sam had found out that the two of them couldn't really cook, which is why their date tonight was at a pizza place.

Sam knew the owner of the small pizzeria, not far from Alley's flat, so the two had the pizzeria to themselves that evening.

The two of them were going to learn how to make a pizza together - hopefully this would be easier than cooking.

But Alley had a good feeling when she came to a stop in front of the small and cosy looking pizzeria and waited for Sam.

Alley had found out by now that Sam always arrived a little later than she did, but it wasn't because he was late.

It had a completely different reason. The Bengals player never came to a date without flowers, like now.

Sam approached Alley with quick steps, holding a small bouquet of Alley's favourite flowers that he had asked for on the very first date.

Sam was really thoughtful and Alley loved this little gesture incredibly about Sam.

"Hello Alley", Sam greeted Alley by pulling her into a short hug, then giving her a kiss on the cheek, making her blush slightly, before handing her the small bouquet of Alley's favourite flowers.

"Hey Sam," Alley returned the greeting, smelling the flowers, which once again smelled heavenly.

"Shall we go in?" Without waiting for Alley's reply, he had also opened the door for her gentleman like, so Alley quickly slipped inside.

Even though the pizzeria must have been closed for hours, the typical pizza smell still hung in the air, making Alley's stomach start to growl.