⋆ ࣪. 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐞

❝ 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬

❝ 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬.❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

The sun was already setting when you and Travis walked hand in hand over to the entrance of the movie theater.

The two of you had spontaneously decided to watch a movie together tonight.

Neither of you knew which movies were currently showing, so you hadn't yet decided what you were going to watch.

And so it was going to be exciting, because you were sure that you wouldn't be able to decide too easily.

"I'm really excited to see what we have to choose from" You spoke your thoughts out loud as you walked inside the movie theater.

There were a handful of people in the hallway. Some of you were already holding popcorn or nachos in your hands, which suggested that one or other movie would start in a few minutes.

You quickly pulled your boyfriend Travis with you over to the wall where the countless posters of the current films were displayed.

You already knew a few movie titles, as you had seen the odd clip from various trailers on the news or occasionally on Instagram.

With your head back, you literally studied all the posters while Travis just stood next to you, smirking.

You both loved going to the movies together and watching different films and then discussing the movie on the way home.

However, you had always left the cinema disappointed on your last visits, as the movies had always been mediocre to bad, so this time you wanted to find the perfect movie.

"How about Fall Guy?" Travis suggested after a few minutes of you just standing there quietly and looking at the posters.

You had already heard a lot about the movie and the trailer wasn't really bad either and promised more or less good things.

However, it was another action movie, just like the one you watched last week, so you shook your head resolutely.

You actually had a specific movie in mind, but you hadn't told Travis about it yet.

"We just had an action movie last week. I'd like to watch a different genre this week."

Travis nodded in understanding and began to scratch his beard, lost in thought.

"Horror?" he suggested, to which you shook your head again.

Horror was actually one of the few genres you didn't like to watch.

For Travis's love, you had ventured into a horror movie every now and then, most of the time burying your face against his chest during scary scenes and wincing every time, so you would gladly pass on it this time.

"Why do I get the feeling you've already picked a movie?" Travis smirked, literally hitting the bull's eye.

"What makes you think that?" You played dumb, but the broad grin that crept onto your lips betrayed you.

"Because you give yourself away every time, babe."

Travis came over to you and pressed a gentle kiss to your forehead and the gesture made the grin on your lips double in size.

"You really always catch me out," you pouted slightly.

"I know you well enough," Travis replied with a grin and wrapped his strong arm around your shoulder so that you snuggled up to him.

"Well enough to guess what movie I want to watch?" You looked up at your boyfriend, who began to think.

Shortly afterwards, he went through a few movie names that he thought you might have chosen.

But you denied each time, so that in the end all that was left was the Disney movie Wish.

In your childhood, you had watched countless Disney movies and had probably been the greatest Disney movie of all time.

As you had grown older, you had more or less lost sight of the Disney phase.

But now you wanted to start watching Disney movies again.

And the trailer of the movie wish had convinced you so much that you really wanted to see this movie.

"A Disney movie, really?" Travis, who didn't seem very enthusiastic, asked.

You nodded radiantly, whereupon your friend's face didn't straighten and he began to grumble quietly.

"Not good?"

"I'm just not a Disney movie. That's all," he admitted honestly, causing you to stare at him in horror.

"What?" When he saw how you reacted, he checked.

"I can't believe you don't like Disney movies." The shock was written all over your face.

You had expected anything, but not this.

How could there be people who didn't like Disney? Disney produced by far the best and cutest movies!

Even though most Disney movies made you cry, you loved them.

Especially if you weren't feeling well enough or wanted to escape reality and watch something completely different from action, horror or the like, Disney was perfect for that.

"A few Disney movies are really nice, but most of them are really sad," Travis spoke his thought out loud as he looked down at you.

"But that's what makes Disney movies so special," you started to persuade Travis.

"But I don't want to have to cry."
Ah, so that was it. Your boyfriend didn't want to cry in front of you.

A soft 'aww' left your lips as you gently hugged Travis to you and a soft smile spread across your lips.

"Don't worry, you won't have to cry at wish. And if you do, you're lucky because the movie theater is dark and no one can see your tears."

Grinning, you looked up at Travis, who began to think for a few seconds and when you gave him the puppy dog eyes that Travis could never resist anyway, the footballer agreed a short time later.

And so Travis got the tickets for you while you got the snacks and then you met up again at the entrance of the movie theater, which you entered together and watched the movie Wish shortly after.