⋆ ࣪. 𝐭𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥?❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

The music blasted loudly from the speakers, while the most colourful lights flickered and joyful giggles echoed through the hall.

The roller skating hall was pretty well filled, which was usual on a Saturday afternoon.

Tee and y/n had discovered the hall by chance a few days ago and decided to go roller skating together.

However, neither of them had ever been on roller skates so this was about to be a challenge.

Y/n was struggling to put on her borrowed skates while Tee's eyes were firmly fixed on the rink.

Every hour the rink became a disco for ten minutes, causing the colourful lights to flicker back and forth continuously and the music to be turned up twice as loud.

"Done." , y/n muttered in relief when she finally managed to put on the borrowed roller skates.

In fact, y/n had briefly considered borrowing some arm and knee pads.

Tee, however, had assured her that the two of them would get the hang of it within a few minutes, since, according to him, it couldn't be that difficult to ride on the roller skates.

Y/n doubted that they would get the hang of it so quickly, but she had nevertheless given up on the pads because she believed Tee's words.

But would he really be right?

Cautiously, y/n stood up when the last notes of the fast song had sounded and the majority had left the track.

Now there was hardly anyone on it, so y/n wanted to use the opportunity to practise driving a little together with Tee until the track would fill up again.

Slowly, the two made their way to the rink, where y/n clung precariously to the edge of the rink, while Tee was a little braver and immediately started his first attempts on the roller skates.

Even though he seemed a little wobbly, Tee managed to make some progress without falling. Even though he moved slowly, almost like a turtle.

Y/n watched her friend in amazement as he slowly drove a little round and then drove back towards her.

But since he hadn't really learned how to brake yet, he almost crashed into y/n, but managed to swerve just before she did, and thus landed dully on the edge of the track.