Author's Note - A/N

This Author's Note is strictly to inform you of a few things before you start reading.

#1. This book is currently undergoing edits. While the overall plot will likely stay the same, please understand (and feel free to point out) any glaring mistakes you see.

#2. This story is held very near and dear to my heart, and I assure you that I will spend as long as needed to write each chapter. That being said, I am not a published author and I do have my fair share of mistakes. All constructive criticism is welcome.

#3. Though I do not think this book contains anything worthy of the "mature" tag, be forewarned. There are sequences of violence and some gore contained throughout this story. If you find that you can not handle either of these things, please refrain from reading this book.

#4. I'm not one of those people who will exchange a vote for a vote on stories, because votes (in my opinion) should only be used when you really appreciate someone's writing. However, I will do a comment for a comment, so send me a message any time for an exchange of works!

#5. All Rights Reserved By @LaurenLuu.

#6. My biggest thanks to @cloudland for creating the wonderful cover photo! Please go and check out her page!

-

Now that that's all out of the way, onto the real story! I sincerely hope you stick with me until the end!

Love,

LaurenLuu <3