Author's Final Words

I'll start by saying thank you. 

Thank you, to all those who have reached this point, because it's people like you who make all the painful hours worth it. If you were to see the piles and piles of notebooks I have outlining this ONE book, you'd probably be surprised. 

It's a little surreal, when you finish a book. Of course, every writer knows that. But it's a new feeling each time. 

And it isn't thinking about how many more hours you're going to spend re-outlining and editing and editing until your fingers fall off. 

It just feels good. 

That being said, I know how long the road is going to be from here. 

***

I never intended to even write Agent. It was a mistake really, I was just really bored one day, and I put my fingers on the keyboard and bombs away. I'd have to say the book that influenced Agent the most was probably Legend, by Marie Lu. Fantastic book. I'd recommend it. 

And finally, because you're pretty cruel if you think this is really the end, it's not over. No. Agent is going to be the first book in the Agents of America series, of which, I haven't decided how many books there will be. I'm still trying to sort everything out. But there are still plenty more struggles for my characters to overcome, don't doubt that...

Again, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone whose decided to stick through with this until the end. It isn't about the reads, or the likes, or the comments. It's about the number of people that the words really touched, and I hope, that in just one line of this book, there was something that made you really think.

And because I know that this is a really pointless, boring ending blurb, I'll just end it right here. :)