(⁠✷ FILLER . (/) )

.

.

.

.

( Tw for possible description of gore. )
It had been weeks since he's left his dorm. Ever since he had gotten a task from the unknown woman.

How long has he been down here? It felt like forever. The cold getting to him, minute by minute. Unsure if how long he had until he had finally got the venom right—will the Spider Queen give him a break already? Is it time for one of her goons to give her a meal? What time was it anyway? —

His thoughts cut off, the sound of metal hitting the ground, getting closer, it was the Spider Queen herself.

She stopped, looking at the man who had been working for her, for the past few days. " You done tinkering yet? " Harsh with her tone, snappy even. It felt like a dozen knives were stuck in his back each time.

The man sighed, typing away at his keyboard before speaking, " I have constructed what you've asked for. The, delivery systems are operational. So, as long as the venom works this time— " Cut off by the woman threatening him with a limb of hers—almost like having a lion pin down its prey.

" The venom will work. "

She had simply stopped her in tracks as soon as the mysterious girl had appeared, her footsteps against the concrete can be clear as day. As the two were both confused, she pulled away, almost interrogating the girl.

Fear, was all Syntax could describe. The work was heavily draining, something about picking up the phone. Regret ever agreed to work for such a person—a spider demon of some sort. The times he's been threatened, all adding up on him. Soon snapped out of his thoughts again—Panicked.

" Let's give this a test, hm? "

" Wait—Wait! You need me!!— "

Cut off. The mech jumped on to the man—Groans and screams of pain, while the spider had attached to his back. Sticking in the venom that had been adjusted by the mystery girl.
At and last, it worked. It worked well, unfortunately for him. His backed heavily ached, as limbs ripped out of his back. He cried and cried out, the pains getting to him each time he had made a movement. His body felt crushed, aching for treatment and to be helped.

But it all turned black—Getting up and bowing down for the monster who did this to it. There was never a recollection of the memory since then, or at least he thought.

--

" It's all a disgusting memory, really. " He spoke, typing away at its computer.

" Jeez—Weakling couldn't take a mech " The Huntsman spoke, making fun of it while cackling.

The other spider demon had sighed, waving him away in order to work alone. And so he left.