(⁠✷ FILLER . (🕷️🌑) )

.

.

.

.

" If I use this, correctly—this would allow the person using it ... "

Everything Syntax was talking about went in to a fade, he tuned it all out. Macaque had stopped by the sewer as a visit, the Spider Queen, of course isn't aware, and nor is  the Lady Bone Demon. Days were coming to an end, but none of the two knew.

Macaque just focused on the arachnid in front, nothing more than just focusing on its movements and mouth blabbering about its project. He had snapped out of it once the spider stopped to put it down, getting the monkeys attention.

The spider narrowed its brows. " Are you even listening? " Almost sounding annoyed, none the less. He would've appreciated if the dark sage would pay attention more then just sitting around, not even paying any mind to what Syntax had to say.

" Oh—apologies! " mockingly apologizing, he cackled before openling a portal from behind himself, slipping in. There, he popped up behind the spider, grabbing its project and examining it.

He quickly turned around, seeing with other play around with the thing he had created, " Put that down. " the arachnid growled, snatching it from the monkeys hands and making sure he didn't leave anything on it.

Macaque smirked, " No need to be so snappy now, spider, just getting a good look now. " he cooed. The only way he'd find amusement around the leafy-haired man would be toying with him, possibly annoying him in sorts too. Not only that, but messing around in ways Syntax wouldn't even know it was Macaque.

The spider clearly wasn't having it with the sage, he simply sighed and pinched the nose of his bridge before grabbing a few papers and examined them, while examining the project.

With that, Macaque had nothing in mind to mess the scientist with. He returned to the shadows, disappearing without a word to it. Off with his day, possibly risking a few things.

⟨⟩

// hai! errjm i just wanted to finish this filler that doesn't rlly have an ending to it because i didnt want to keep everyone waiting for so long. im genuinely sorry about the long wait for the next chapter !!! : ( if you haven't checked the conversations board I've cleared up a few things about the chapters, a briefly. but as much as i feel better now, i will be trying to add onto Nocturnal Work! I won't give up on thiis yet
goodnight to any folk who might be reading this late!! ^_^