Bickering Brats

*Namjoon folded the letter and deeply sighed as he looked around for a moment to see no one. He really wanna know who's this person?

She has been writing letter to Namjoon every single week since highschool and somewhere it  makes Namjoon frustrated. He locked the door and walked inside his room when a loud music hits his ear. He walked annoyingly towards the balcony and shouts*

Namjoon : HEY YN....STOP THIS NOISE WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING LIKE THIS  !! 😠

*He shouts through the balcony when a person came out of the next house balcony. It's a girl, but looking at her tip to toe you can't tell she's a girl as she has dressing sense like boys, as she's wearing black ripped jeans with chains and a black oversized tshirt. And her hair is short wolf cutted,....

*She shouts back to Namjoon.....*

YN : WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM KIM?

Namjoon : LOWER YOUR VOLUME !

YN : EXCUSE ME? IT'S MY HOUSE MY CHOICE

Namjoon : AND YOUR SOUND IS COMING INTO MY HOUSE, I DON'T LIKE LOUD MUSIC

YN : CAN'T I LISTEN TO AGUST D'S RAP FOR YOU NOW?

Namjoon : Who'll listen to Rap songs in the early morning?

YN : ME !! Do you have any problem?

Namjoon : YESS I DO 😒

YN : THEN STUFF YOUR EARS WITH COTTON......And I suggest you to listen to August D's song as it'll help you to cheer up from your dull life

Namjoon: Are you for serious??

YN : YESS.. NOW DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO NAMJOON!!

Namjoon : YOU'LL REGRET

YN : AND WHAT WILL YOU GONNA DO?

Namjoon : YOU'LL SEE, WHAT AM I GONNA DO!! * but she rolled her eyes and closed her balcony curtain*

YN : Aish....What is his problem? Why is he always picking fight with me? Can't he just behave nice? But I should also behave nice.. Ahh that's the point, i can't behave nice as it's really tough for me to talk to him normally. Whatever..... I hope he won't disturb me from listen to August D now.

*YN increased the volume more when suddenly the music stopped*
YN : WHAT THE F*CK?

*YN looked at the speakers when she saw Namjoon was standing there with the plug*

YN : HOW COULD YOU GET INSIDE? GIVE THAT BACK, I WANNA LISTEN TO SONGS !

Namjoon : Do you think I'll give you this?

YN : First answer my f*cking question..... Namjoon, How could you get in ?

Namjoon : You're my neighbour for years Yn, and do you think it's impossible for me to know your house password?

YN : YOU....GIMME THAT PLUG I SAID!! 😠
*YN walked to him and tried to snatch it but he's taking advantage of his height......*

YN : Will you give me or not?
Namjoon : NO !! 😏

*YN jumped to get that plug when he holds her waist

*YN jumped to get that plug when he holds her waist.....She widened her eyes when her mind stopped working. She's panicking so badly deep inside*

YN : Leave me....
*YN said and stomped on his feet when he groaned in pain*

Namjoon : Are you even a girl YN?

YN : Why? Can't you see me?

*She took the plug from his hand when he was busy checking his feet*

Namjoon : Why you behaved like this? Every girls are drooling over me and you're here just being my biggest enemy....

YN : I don't like those guys who always stayed at limelight I hate limelights...

Namjoon : That's why you always fight with me!! Is that how you want to stay away from limelight? You know very well Yn, People put both of us in limelight cause we're always fighting here and there.

YN : Go home..I want to listen to my songs😑

Namjoon : No..... Don't play those songs loudly

YN : OK FINE..I WON'T... JUST GO.....I really don't know how could you live a boring life like that?

Namjoon : My life is boring? You think so? Come someday I'll show you dummy!

YN : I have no interest just leave

*YN and Namjoon, both are more like enemies since their highschool. Both are kinda rivals except studies. Namjoon loves studies when yn is feeling sick of it......

Namjoon is a kind of man who, loves to stay alone with his books, He loves to stay closer to nature and where Yn, is totally opposite of him. She hates books more than she hates being like girls. She thought girly behaviour is cringe, that's why she doesn't have much friends in college.

Namjoon has a friend Hoseok who's also friend with Yn. Hoseok is the connection between them..... No Matter how much YN and Namjoon fights but at the lunch time they eat their lunch together as Hoseok insists.They do bickering always but can't live without the other.....*

To be continued........

Let's wait and see what these two bickering brats are going to do 😁😂

- Author Jeon Priya