Prom party

*I bowed and sit down my place when Professor looked at YN*

Professor : Ms. YN, did you complete your assignment? I think you did it right this time or I'll tell you I'll call you guardian..

*Wait N-No....he is hurting her.. She'll definitely react now as she doesn't like anyone to talk about her parents but strangely she didn't say a word, like she's mute*

 She'll definitely react now as she doesn't like anyone to talk about her parents but strangely she didn't say a word, like she's mute*

Professor : This is the first time you didn't argue Ms. YN.....You're ok right?

YN : I'm fine.....Here my assignment, I hope I did it right this time.

*What? YN and writing? And writing about Love? I noticed her face, is dull..She always smiled but her dull face is literally irritating me. Professor took her copy and started checking it*

Professor : Amazing.. did you write it? Really?? How can we never knew that you can write this beautiful?😧

*The class ends when YN just straightly walked out of the room....I followed her but In the middle of the way Hobi stopped me*

Hobi : Where are you going?

Namjoon : Leave me hobi I need to talk to YN for a while

Hobi : But why?

Namjoon : I wanna ask her what happened to her? Why's she behaving like that?

Hobi : What's your problem namjoon? You said she annoys you, you said you hate being with her, you even said you don't care but your actions are all different..

Hobi : You're literally Missing YN's presence beside you, don't you? You wanna know why she isn't giving you attention, The way she gave you before?

Namjoon : HOBI I DON'T NEED ATTENTION....I Just want to know why she's dull? Why she's not smiling or why's she not behaving like she do.

Hobi : If she wanna change herself what's your problem? You want her to be like how she was? But you said you don't like her..

Namjoon : I don-

Hobi : Then please stay away from her like the way she's staying away from you 😒....Don't bother her...
*He said and left*

*This is the first time hobi told me to stay away from her or else he always want me to sort my feelings for YN and I'm failure in that

*This is the first time hobi told me to stay away from her or else he always want me to sort my feelings for YN and I'm failure in that. I deeply sighed and walked away.....*

DAYS SKIPS :

*DAYS ARE PASSING, AND IT'S MAKING NAMJOON INSANE AS SOMETHING REALLY PRECIOUS IS MISSING FROM HIS LIFE. HE'S FEELING THAT EMPTINESS IN HIS HEART, HE KNOWS WHAT IT IS! YN'S BEHAVIOUR IS CHANGING EVERYDAY....

IT'S LIKE NAMJOON IS SEEING A DIFFERENT YN INFRONT OF HIS EYES. HE DESPARATELY WANT THE OLD YN BACK BUT SHE AVOIDS HIS PRESENCE. THE YN WHO WAS ALWAYS FUNNY AND BRIGHT, IS NOW ALL COLD AND DULL.....

NO ONE KNOWS HOW BROKEN SHE IS, SHE DIDN'T EVEN TELL HOBI ABOUT THAT. HER SOUL ONLY LOVES NAMJOON SO SHE'S FIGHTING WITH HERSELF EVERYDAY TO STOP THIS FEELING. WILL SHE BE SUCCESSFUL?*

AT COLLEGE :

Professor : Everyone, Attention please, The annual prom will be arranged on next week. The rest of the details are on the bulletin board....

*Everyone was so excited about the prom, but at a same time they're busy choosing their partners. There's so many girls asked namjoon to be their partner but he keeps on rejecting. He decided to talk to YN, cause he wanna have a conversation with her. He wanna know what exactly happened to her? Why's she behaving that way?*

NAMJOON POV:

*I walked towards YN and Hobi when a boy approached them, I stopped and listen to them from behind....*

Boy : YN, look, I never consider you as a girl

*How dare he said that*

Boy :  But these days you look pretty and you changed a lot😏

*what's his motive?*

YN: Can you please come to the point, I don't have time for shits

Boy: Nevermind, You will never change.. I will ask any other girl for the prom

YN: YOU BASTARD, WHO WANNA BE YOUR PROM PARTNER HUH? I'LL JUST RIP YOUR MOUTH OFF..

Hobi : YN calm down!

Boy : I told ya, you can't be a girl

YN : You don't tell m-

*Hobi holds YN who's getting hyper*

Hobi : HEY JUST GO AWAY OK...

Boy : Oh best friend huh? Be honest, if she's a girl then why don't you ask her for a prom? Cause it'll hurt your pride isn't it hoseok?

Hobi : Yahh Yo- 😠

?? "I WILL BE HER PROM PARTNER YOU COCKROACH, JUST LEAVE" ??

Boy : Na.. Namjoon?

*Hobi and YN turned to me when my eyes met with YN's. She becomes numb all of a sudden*

Namjoon : Leave....

*That boy left from there*

YN : Hobi let's go from her-

Namjoon : YN stop...

*I grabbed her hand tightly*

Namjoon : Come with me

*I pulled her with me but she didn't say a word to protest*

To be continued........

Joon is goona regret for which he dunno why he's treated by others like this.....Let's See how is going to suffer