Accidental Kiss

TIME SKIPS : YN POV :

*I'm practicing in the court alone as everyone already left. I don't know why am I still waiting for Namjoon. I wiped my sweat and open my Basketball jersey when my tight top is showing my body curves well. I never do anything infront of people as i don't want them to look at me with a different eyes. I drink water and packed my bag to leave when My eyes fall on Namjoon who's standing at a far looking at me*

 I drink water and packed my bag to leave when My eyes fall on Namjoon who's standing at a far looking at me*

YN : What? Never saw a girl's figure?

*I said and wear my jersey back. I act cool but deep down my heart is Beating louder. Hobi was right I'm Deeply in love with him. It's just i can't talk normally so I pick fight everytime to prevent the awkwardness and act cool always*

Namjoon : Here your notebook 📔

YN : Such a obedient child. Thanks anyways..... You can leave

Namjoon : Let's play a match....

YN : Huh? What? What did you just say? basketball and you? You better go and study

Namjoon : Let's have a match....whoever gonna loose will have to be the winner's servant for a week

YN : Are you out of your mind? Do you think you can win? I am basketball champion dummy!

Namjoon: Don't make excuses😑

*He said and removed his shirt which left him shirtless.....is he gonna play Shirtless??
It's such a distraction.. I'm looking at his tonned abs when he said something*

Namjoon : Only 5 basket game ok?

*I just blankly hummed......The game started when he snatched the ball from me and take the lead, I paused for a moment when he came closer to me, his bare chest almost touched mine, I lost my mind when he put the ball in basket*

The game started when he snatched the ball from me and take the lead, I paused for a moment when he came closer to me, his bare chest almost touched mine, I lost my mind when he put the ball in basket*

I can't even focus on anything but his buffy chest... How could i concentrate? He made 4 baskets already when Suddenly i remember he'll gonna make me his servant.....don't know what will he do with me!? No i can't let him win.....focus YN focus.

I snatched the ball from his hand, and guard him so that he can't take the ball. We're playing desparately as it's our do or die match.. I already made my 4th basket. we looked at each other's eyes like the rivals do.. It's the last basket, who'll gonna do that will win.. And i take the lead*

YN : 😄YEAH... I WI--

*my leg disbalanced and stuck with Namjoon's who was behind me, we fall down when our lips touched...I widened my eyes And get up fast.. he wiped his lips and said*

Namjoon : What the hell!!! What you did to me?

YN: Why are you reacting this way?

*I act cool again but my heart....my heart.. my heart omg. It'll explode*

YN : It was an accident

* I backfaced him as i can't show him my red face*

Namjoon : It can be a normal accident for you but it's my first kiss understand...

YN : You're so Wierd.. I don't know why even girls like you?

Namjoon : What do you mean by that?

YN : Nothing ......So I win, you'll gonna be my servant.. so pick me up in the morning, I'll come to college with you, on your cycle

Namjoon : WHAT?

YN : Yeah....bye bye 👋

*I just ran fast from there picking up my bag*

TIME SKIP: NAMJOON POV:

*I walked out of my house when I found another letter infront of my door

*I walked out of my house when I found another letter infront of my door. I picked up the letter and started reading..... "You are looking so handsome in your black turtle neck today. I hope you'll enjoy your day"

😇How did she know about my clothes? Is she a stalker? Or Wh..... *

"HEY KIM NAMJOON...ARE YOU PLANNING TO EAT THAT PAPER?"

I annoyingly look at YN, who's shouting from far, I sighed and get my bicycle.....

YN : What was that? A love letter?

Namjoon : None of your business....

YN : And I also don't wanna make it my business...... let's go

*She hopped on the bicycle between my arms happily when for a fraction of second I'm feeling different, My heart is beating
louder for this crazy girl.....is it because of that kiss yesterday?
No no, i shouldn't think about that. I shakes my head when YN said

YN : Yaahh Kim Namjoon, What happened? Let's go....

*I hummed and started my bicycle* 🚲

To be continued........

Literally I'm also having the same doubt Joon.....I-i  mean I know she's a girl but who knows that the girl whom you hate may make you fell in love 😅😉

                                  - Author Jeon Priya