Lover's Hate

?? Years passed.....

And Yes I Regret....each and every day after that  I regret everyday.. I waited for her before going to prom but she never came. I called her thousands of time, she didn't pick it...I send a lot of messages but she replied to none. Then I found that letter which she left for me.. I wish i could make you stay YN.. I still remember each and every word you wrote to me..😖??

THE LETTER :

Dear Namjoon,

I don't know where to start? Um, let me tell you everything today as I'm gonna leave you forever, you don't have to see me, or sort any kind of feelings for me. I know you aren't able to realise that somewhere deep down, you also love me..

I love you too, I love you so much Namjoon since the highschool. You always attracted me towards you, I tried my best not to focus on you but what can i do? So I started to write letters to you.. Oh I know you still didn't realise it's me, Your secret admirer. I love you for a long time and it's really tough for me now. I'm sorry that i won't be able to come to prom with you as my uncle will gonna take me today. i can't face you right now as you know about my feelings. You know what? I just want to hear "I love you" from your mouth That's it but I'm not that lucky.

Please forgive me for leaving like a coward. I only want you to be happy.. just smile, it suits you.. I don't want you to be sad. please take care of yourself and Uncle aunty too... And Tell hobi, that I didn't mean to leave like this. It's just I can't say no to my uncle. Don't worry about me, I'll be happy in my life or atleast can try to be. Don't Forget our memories together.. Always remember this annoying Yn who loved you unconditionally. Don't cry Namjoon, You look so disgusting when you cry.. please don't. If God wants we'll meet again....

- Yours YN

*That's when I realised, How much I love you and how important you're to me? Maybe I love you all my life cause you're the most important part of my life.. I wasn't sure if it was love but when you leave me alone, i realised what i lost!! It was too late Where are you now? it's been 5 years YN.. How are you? Are you married? You just can't imagine, how did i spend years without you? Not a day goes by that I don't think of you.. I just want to see you, maybe one time in my life, I just want to tell you, that.....😣I love you!

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Namjoon : Come in..

*I wore my cold face on*

Staff : Sir a lady gives this letter to you.

Namjoon : Letter? a lady? where is she?

*I curiously looked at her*

Staff : She left, and told me to give you this..Here..

*She handed me a letter*

Namjoon : Ok Miss you can leave now..

Staff : Yes sir...

*She bowed and left the cabin when i hurriedly open the letter*

"How are you?"

* My eyes turned teary.. It's my YN*

.."I hope you're doing well. i heard you become a successful man, I'm so proud of you.. I saw your interviews in TV, You look so handsome more than before. I wish i could be there beside you to support you. I wanna meet you. can we meet? If You want, then meet me at the same place where i confessed my feelings that night 5 years ago...I'll be there, waiting for you"

I just grabbed my coat and run out of my cabin..I can't miss this chance of seeing her..

Staff : Sir.. where are you going? you have a meeting 😟