Nothing Sweet

Hobi : GUYS LET'S GO PLEASE..... IT'LL BE FUN

*He shows his bright sunshine smile when YN is sitting there with an expressionless face and Namjoon had an annoying face on*

Hobi : Hey Namjoon please let's go to theatre I really want to watch the movie....

Namjoon : If she's going too....then I won't come

YN : Childish..... You know what you should've study at primary school.

Namjoon : WHAT??

YN : What? We fight everyday so what's new that You're making that face and even saying that you won't go if i go there?

Hobi : Guys stop fighting......YN pleaseee Let's go nah! *shows his puppy eyes*

YN: Anything for you my sunshine, you know i can't resist your cuteness😉

Hobi : Oh You're My sweetheart....

Namjoon : SWEET HEART??!! HUH? She has nothing sweet in her.....

Hobi : Don't be rude Namjoon

YN : It's all fine, his parents forgot to feed him sweet so he always talk bitter an....

Hobi : YOU TWO..STOP......I'M LITERALLY TIRED OF YOUR DAILY FIGHTS.

Namjoon : I'm heading to library...... don't disturb me

YN : Go.. ..Who is stopping you? 😒

*Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked out of the cafeteria*

Hobi : Why do you always fight with him YN?

YN : I also don't like to fight, but It's always his fault

Hobi : No it's yours, you should have behave nice first to get a nice behaviour

YN : I don't like being nice hobi.....

Hobi : But you're always nice to me

YN : It's different.....You're my friend, my close friend and he is my-

Hobi : Love

YN : I don't love him! 😐

Hobi : Lier....I know, You feel difficulty to talk to him that's why you fight with him so that it'll be easy to talk. You just don't want to be like those girls who always behaved cute to him.

YN : It's not like that.. I'm just afraid that he might hate me after knowing that I'm also behind him. And you know right, he doesn't like it. He already rejected so many beautiful girls and here I'm not even looking like a girl......

Hobi : Who said you don't look like a girl?

YN : He, himself said that.. And most importantly, he never saw me as a girl. 😑