𝟎.𝟏

It was shocking, the thought of Tara's attack made her nauseous, her stomach churning at the thought. The way she described it on the phone call was disturbing leaving a bitter taste in the girl's mouth. It was almost like a reminder of what she couldn't escape, the fact her older brother had been a serial killer. She was young when it happened, her parents tried to keep it hush hush but when she turned 14 she found out the truth.

With the news of what could be another Ghostface killer, everyone was a suspect, anyone of the six teens she currently hung out with could be the killer. There was Amber Freeman, Wes Hicks and Mindy Meeks-Martin currently as they waited for Liv Mckenzie and Mindy's twin, Chad. Vylette sent a slight smile in the direction of Mindy.

She didn't know when it started exactly. Maybe it was the day the group hung out at the Freeman household and Vylette realized how cute her laugh was or a couple weeks prior to her 18th birthday party when Mindy helped her go dress shopping and she found herself flustered everytime Mindy complimented her but she had it bad and Chad was the only other person to know.

The mumbling of her fellow blonde made her look up from her schoolwork.

"That was Sam" he spoke. A look of confusion spread on her face. Sam as in Tara's sister who left five years ago, now she wanted to come back? She had missed so much of the girl's life and it was hypocritical for her to come home just to upset Tara once again.

"She's coming?"Amber quickly spoke, seemingly taking the words out of Vylette's mouth.

"Yeah" He would reply which obviously upset Amber a bit. The tension was burning after the announcement of Sam's upcoming return.

"Watch everything get worse" the brunette snarked. Wes and Vylette gave each other looks of concern due to Amber's statement. The silence between the four teens had been aprutaly interrupted by Chad and Liv's arrival as they talked about a confusing topic. Vy sent a look of shock towards the taller boy as he spoke.

"Listen, all I'm saying is that with everything going on right now, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." the brunette explained, sending a wave towards his best friend as he sat down. Vylette waved back, glancing between him and Liv.

"He wants me to accept this Find My Fam request" Liv briefly explained to the group which made Vylette audibly "ah" in response. This was complete sarcasm and Chad took notice of it, side eying the blonde who smiled innocently in return.

"It's the smartest option with a would be killer on the loose. You know exactly where I am, and I would know exactly where you are!" Chad exclaimed his explanation to the girl, earning a gag from Vy.

"Awh, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend!"

"And you can stalk me like a jealous girlfriend."

They were so insufferable to watch, everytime she was around the two she wanted to bleach her eyes. They are fine on their own but when together, they are digusting. Amber mimicking the sound of throwing up made them all look at her as she spoke.

"Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?"

"Ew" Vylette mumbled and Mindy nodded in agreement. Chad sent a smirk towards Vylette and it seemed as she was the only one to notice it, playfully teasing his best friend about her crush.