𝟎.𝟔

The sounds of screaming made Vylette jump out of her skin. She hid in a closet space, which she was able to run to after distracting Amber long enough to escape. The blonde still couldn't believe it, her best friend was the killer. The front door slammed shut, Ambers running following soon after. Vylette had no idea what was happening outside the closet but god she wanted to know.

A voice distracted her. It was one she wasnt use to hearing but sounded oddly familar and then it hit her. It was the original, the final girl herself. Sidney Prescott.

"Anyone hiding, killer or not, you have five seconds to show yourself!" The older woman announced, causing Vylette to quietly fumble with the doorknob, which was hard to open in the darkness of the closet.  Sidney heard the fumbling and pointed her gun at the closet before it was opened, the innocent blonde appearing not any killers though Sidney knew not to trust her.

"Are you the other one? There could be a second." She asked the blonde. Vylettes pleady eyes streched at Sidneys question as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Oh- no, no. I'm not with Amber. Don't shoot, please" Vylette rambled. Sidney raised her eyebrow as she looked at the girl, moving her gun up to the girls head.

"I don't believe it, show me your hands, pockets, anything. Show me that you arent the killer!" The woman yelled, Vylette looking at her as if she was crazy. The girl moved her hands from behind her back. There was nothing. Then she showed off her empty pockets and finally pulled her pants leg up to show nothing hidden at the bottom of her pants.

"See I am innocent." the blonde girl spoke, Sidney nodding in respone.

"Alright you are one of the friends, care to help me out with this one? I forgot my way around this place." Sidney responed. Still shooken up a bit from the fact she almost got shot, all Vylette could do was nod, following the woman as she once again began to walk. As she walked behind the woman she couldnt help but feel slight discomfort just at the fact this same thing was happening this time 11 and 25 years ago and now she was a key componet in the newest one.

The ringing of Sidneys phone was a distraction. The younger female looked down directly at the phone. She watched as the older woman answered the call, putting it on speaker phone so the both could hear.

"Hello, Sidney" the voice of the killer spoke. Vylette looked over at Sidney, sliently shaking. She was scared, she wasn't bulit for this, she wasnt use to what Sidney was. She witnessed two people she cared about get attacked and she didn't know if she could take anymore.

"Hello there. Where'd you go?" Sidney replied, looking at Vylette and moitioning for her to be quiet. Vylette closed her mouth as the killer spoke again.

"This isn't Amber. I'm the other one."

"There's two of you. Again. I've seen this movie before."

"Not this movie, Sidney."

"You really need some new material."

"I got you here, didn't I?"

"You might actually be the most derivative one of all. I mean, Christ, the same house?

"Maybe so. But you forgot the first rule of surviving a Stab movie."

"Never answer the..."