Chapter 6- Updated

"This is the place" Nathan announced as he parked the car outside of an isolated house.

"It's really taken the police over a few years to catch this guy?" Hoodie sighed bluntly as he tucked the file into the glove compartment.

"What can I say" he leaned back in his seat looking at hoodie "he's a crafty fucker. That lighter was the first piece of evidence we found in a long time"

"All right let's go" hoodie announced as he put on his mask. They got out of the car and walked up to the porch.

Nathan banged his fist upon the old creaking door.
"What are you doing?" Hoodie turned to him

"What's it look like? I'm knocking" he answered "OPEN UP. POLICE"

"You think a criminal in hiding is just going to come up and answer the door to a cop?" His brows creased under his mask

"Well what do you want me to do? I have rules I need to follow" Nathan sighed feeling sick of hoodies judgement.

"Yeah but I don't" he told him as he took a step back. He prepared himself and used as much needed to kick the old door right next to its lock.

"Jesus!" Nathan gasped as the door swung violently open, smacking against the wall behind it.

"Stay out here and search the garden incase he tries to run for it" hoodie ordered as he went inside.

"Brian- " Nathan called out "shit!" He gritted to himself as he backed off the porch. He decided to circle the house to see if he could see anything.

He spotted the shed at the back of the garden and decided to go inside, it was small with cobwebs dusting the place. He looked to the floor to see a cut up zip tie, it had spots of dried stained blood. He crouched down, picking it up, inspecting it as he fiddled with it between his fingers.

"What the hell..." he mumbled to himself as he placed it in a small pocket sized zip bag and tucked it away in his coat.

He felt himself jump out of his skin as a loud crash was heard from the house. Without hesitation he quickly rushed out of the shed and inside of the house.

"Brian?" He called out as he lightly caught his breath.

"P-Please!" Nathan heard a frightened voice begging for mercy from above. He quickly grabbed the staircase banister as he hauled himself up the stairs.

Down the corridor stood hoodie in a bedroom towering over a cowering figure on the floor. Nathan rushed in and pulled hoodie away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Nathan yelled keeping his grip on hoodies forearm.

"I'm getting answers" he replied calmly.

"You could get me fired! What the hell is wrong with you?! This isn't even Mick!"

"No but he could have been an accessory to Y/n's disappearance, what's your name again?" Hoodie turned to look at him as he couldn't help but cower in fear.

"R-Rick" he turned to Nathan seeing as he was a legitimate figure of authority "what's going on here?!"

"Sir don't worry!" He demanded as he pulled hoodies attention back to him. "You need to stop!" He whispered harshly "you have no evidence against this guy! Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, if you don't stop I can get into a lot of legal trouble!"

"Well who's more important Nathan? This guy or your sister?!"

Nathan had enough and pulled Nathan outside of the bedroom, just out of sight of Rick.